i need seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie419

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've purchased any seed so I'm looking for a company that ships to the US. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lots of companies ship to the US. Are you looking for anything specific?

Attitude has been having some problems with credit cards and has apparently set up a new web site called something else, but I have not visited there yet. I have recently purchased seeds from Seedsman and Cannazon was happy with both transaction. I also buy from Hemp Depot located in Canada sometimes. They have some good strains and prices, but they do not take CCs--you have to send a money order in.

Attitude has been having some problems with credit cards and has apparently set up a new web site called something else, but I have not visited there yet.

Dang.. this is an ongoing "thing" now eh? Bah!

I haven't attempted to go to the site in a couple of weeks, but it was fine last I went... didn't know something was going on. Had seen something posted, but figured it was just a "hiccup" or something.

Thanks y'all. Just want a company willing to ship to my location. Looking for a nice kush strain, widow, and possibly a cheese strain

my last purchase was from firestax. worked out very well and they have some boutique style strains. i used a credit card with no problem. i live in the u.s. as well. they shipped stealthy. my postman was curious but the post office apparently was not. i used attitude before also and that worked out fine as well.

I'm using seedcity, I'm very happy with how this company ship my order. It came with a brand new lego box, they put inside with the all the pieces of lego, very stealth and very fast ! 2 days approxiamately from the day I ordered.

Herbies headshop did me right a few times, i just ordered from attitude on the 4th awaiting arrival..BtL

I've only ordered once, and it was from Herbies. Quick delivery, decent prices, CCs accepted.

I buy online only from firestax the rest I can find local and some of the local shops have a 70 % Germ rate can't beat that!

I ordered from attitude an was shipped on the 4th an its the 18th, i think they might have got caught at the border, guess ill wait a lil longer an see what happens...anxious! An paranoid!

Attitude gives you a tracking number when you order. Check it, and you can see exactly what it's doing. :aok:

Seems i been hearing alot of Attitudes seeds been convascated.

I've only bought once I Used the single seed center. Very discreet shipping. I'm a Happy camper

I ordered from att. On the 4th an still nothing i think they confiscated...BtL

Bet it's with my beans, sittin in Chicago. You will get the letter in a few days, it just says it has been found to contain contraband, but if you would like to claim it here is how.....

Attiude just seems to get flagged there for some reason......I have ordered 7 time with them and only one package got stopped, btw attitude replaced my beans for free since I chose their guaranteed stealth method shipping.

I m not exactly happy with single seed centre. The beans seem to be old there a ***** to pop the membranes are not seperating I have to pry the seed husk. All signs of old seed i n my experience.

Latest posts

Back