I need some advice...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SativaWeed

Home Grown Gnome
Reaction score
I have this gallon freeezer bag that I'd kept my latest stash in. I dumped all the green out and noticed inside of the bag is just cloudy with what have to be crystals. Do you think there's any way to salvage these little gems? I put the bag in the freezer for the time being. Maybe the'yll harden up and I can scrape them off for a tiny hash chunk? Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated, I'd hate to just toss it with out giving something a try.

Hello Sat :)

Im surprised no one has popped in yet.

Sure thing :aok:

Tap all the trichomes into the bag corner, snip the corner off and press it to make a small amount of hash :)

Waste nothing!

:peace:

FBGXG5INJ2EXCFGZWD.MEDIUM.jpg

I think the consensus here is that freezing your buds is not good - causes the crystals to burst :confused: and fall off.

Thanks HIP! I was hoping I might be able to do something like that. Hey there Art! You miss understood my post my friend! I'm not freezing buds, I'm freezing a bag that HAD buds in it. It's loaded with crystals stuck on the inside. Kapeesh? :D

Latest posts

Back