Advertise On Marijuana Passion

I Need Some Advice

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
My wife does not toke at all. I'm wondering how I can dry and cure my harvest with out her finding out. If anyone can offer any advice other then dump the wife I would appreciate it.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is something like a shed.

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
That's a hard one man. When I'm drying the whole house smells up. One way of doing it I guess.... would be alot of work.. but build you a little "grow box" type box with a intake fan and a carbon filter exhaust. And dry them in there.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
Attic might work, but you also may need to exhaust the smell. Kinda' strain dependant.
****, toss a housecat up there to make some noises, then tell her it's "haunted" ;) that should keep her out..lol

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
I only have one plant! it should not smell that bad should it?

Hick said:
Attic might work, but you also may need to exhaust the smell. Kinda' strain dependant.
****, toss a housecat up there to make some noises, then tell her it's "haunted" ;) that should keep her out..lol

ickypitbull

Reaction score
Cut the buds off the main branch, put them in a paperbag in a dry warm area, every day when your wife leaves for work or whatever, open the bag, air out the buds and put it back, it'll take a little longer but this method works well and the paper bag keeps the smell down....
Or cut the buds off, hang them upside down on a coat hanger with clothespins, wrap a paper bag around them in a warm dry place, remove bag and air out daily......
One plants not going to stink too badly.......The attic should be fine using paper bags......

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
Diseased Strain said:
That's a hard one man. When I'm drying the whole house smells up. One way of doing it I guess.... would be alot of work.. but build you a little "grow box" type box with a intake fan and a carbon filter exhaust. And dry them in there.
I can't. I have a curious daughter and wife that sure as **** will find it. If they don't the dog will.

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
Hick said:
I was told it might be to hot and humid in the attic. I only have one plant there has to be a way!

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
ickypitbull said:
Cut the buds off the main branch, put them in a paperbag in a dry warm area, every day when your wife leaves for work or whatever, open the bag, air out the buds and put it back, it'll take a little longer but this method works well and the paper bag keeps the smell down....
Or cut the buds off, hang them upside down on a coat hanger with clothespins, wrap a paper bag around them in a warm dry place, remove bag and air out daily......
One plants not going to stink too badly.......The attic should be fine using paper bags......
How long would I have to keep the bag open and how long would I have to do this?

T

Themanwithnoname

-on a side note has anyone ever tried water curing will it actually work... im highly intrested in this and i want to know if its worth it...

hunter

Reaction score
I have a plant that has been buding now for the past 5 weeks and is also having problems with cut worms. I tried to just baby and hand pick bugs to keep from having to use insecticides but wasn't able to keep up with infestation, so desperately needing a fix I decided to use seven dust (spray). Now I'm worried that i may have ruined everything. I only have 3 to 4 weeks and buds are sticky and seven dust (spray) has really fixed it self to the plant...Can you help me?

Latest posts