i need some help i got caught with some weed paraphanilia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh she didnt have a uniform it was just a tshirt .. well i got 1 day suspension for this and then i have to goto drug rehab for 10weeks .. and i didnt get expelled. i learned my lesson for sure.. but then now my family is askin me where i got the stuff from and they gnna call the cops on who i got it from ..im not gna say anything ..

i have a question about Drug Rehab . do they test you right away when you join because i blazed last night . ( last sack and i quit or taking a break). and what am i suppose to say .. oh yeah i smoked this month do i stil have to do a test ? and then my mom said something about Blood test .. from a rehab place.. well ive never gotten introuble for this stuff so if you ahve anything you know about drug rehab let me know.. for the pee test im going to use the sur gel but i dont know about the drug test..

dont say you smoked last night,say like 2 and a half weeks ago,i know when i went to a drug program,the dude was cool,he knew we were dirty,he said if your dirty dont take,and when your ready tell me.he knew we were going to use are parents or somebodys urine.he save me from being voilated .he was the coolest drug , teacher.he let us bring in any movie

yeah just dont take shit to school or hold any ones shit i learn my lesson...yeah i had to go to drug school forgot to mention that but only for 2 days

ohh alright then so maybe my rehab would be cool haha but shit i feel bad for my mom though she has to take me to anger management for court. ( im not an angry person .. the doctor was like why are you here you dont seem angry .. so everytime i go see him we talk about stupid shit i have to go like 3more times. and then i think mondays are my rehab classes at night.. and **** my family thinks i wont finish highschool..

Prove em wrong dude. get your grades up and prove em all wrong. Let me tell you. they told me I wasn't "college material" in high school. It was a great day to walk in the day after my college graduation and go right into the fucker (guidance counseler) that told me that and put that degree right in his face.

Do the same thing. have that diploma in your hand and remember everyone that said you couldn't do it and rub there noses in it. ;)

for sure man.. thats what im going to do.. my aunt put me in some wack ass after school.. and i have to walk there everyday .. right after school at 2pm all the way to 7pm everyday ! wack huh!?!?! and they give grip loads of homework and projects .. and then they are punks too .. just because i got expelled they gave me a time card so i can check in everytime because they think im going to ditch.. and there is also saturday school too if i **** up .. its one of those wack ass asian shits.*im not racist .. im asian ahha but yeah im tryin to do good right now..

just chill out dude ,all you need is a bag to get you though this shit

Thats a good plan to finish school man, I'm only 17 and I've already pissed my high school career away. I got kicked out of a school I was on special permission to go to (my parents pulled me out of my other school sophomore year), and now I need to get a full time job and pay rent at my own house. I've been in trouble with the law for shoplifting, and at school all I've ever gotten in trouble for was cutting class and graffitti. In any case, I now need to work REALLY hard my entire life just to make a living. If there's anything I regret in my life, it's not doing well in school. Pissing away 4 years is not a good idea. Definitely a good idea to go to college and get a high (no pun intended) paying job so you can smoke more. That's all for me for now.

As my attorney would say "DON"T ADMIT TO ANYTHING" and don't "spill your guts" just because they pretend they're going to help you out if you tell the truth. Take the handcuffs, go to "baby jail" and keep your mouth shut. Rehab is no fun either, you'd be best to keep it away from school anyhow, the penalties are way worse. Thank God I'm two blocks past that! When they say Drug free zone" in WA they mean it!

From another perspective you'll find out really fast when you get out into the "real world" that there isn't a lot of jobs for pot smoking, high school drop outs. I speak from experience and a lot of "scraping by" so just get school over with then with any luck you'll get to go to college and smoke pot on your parents dime for another 4 years before you have to pay the bills. Work it!

yeah i know .. my family thinks i wont finish highschool because everytime i goto a new school something happends.. like today i went to an after school .. the places you go to do homework and learn.. but that place is wack they dont teach shit.. but anyways. the teacher called me retarded and i was pissed so i flipped him off and then he turned around and got in my face and tried to act all hard and it was like he wanted to get down.. so i was ready to kick his ass .. but anyways he was talkin shit sayin that when he was 15 he drove and i was like ohh hell nah this foo`s lyin cuhz u gotta be 16-18 to drive .. and so he changed the subject to ." AT LEAST IM NOT RETARDED LIKE YOU! YOU RETARDED KID!" and i was pissed so i flipped him off and then he told me to goto the office so i was like ok and walkin there i was like "*****" but i didnt finish the word i said BIT and he turned around and got in my face like he wanted to fight .. and i was like so wsup what u gnna do? and that guy grabbed me by the neck and tried to push me.. so i elbowed him and i was like "dont f*asdas touch me " .. and now my family is like .. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GETTING IN TROUBLE ITS YOUR FIRST WEEK AT THE AFTERSCHOOL AND WHY DOES THIS TEACHER PICK ON YOU INSTEAD OF ANYONE ELSE.. shit good question i dont know!! i was just sittin there and i finished my work.. and so now my family is sayin i wont get anywhere in life and all this bull .. puttin me down and shit its wack!

Damn dude. I have been i that situation once. Freakin hard ass teacher with no respect for anybody. He was probably in a bad mood for working the after-school thing. Best bet is to just suc-k it up and grit your teeth and say "yes, sir and no, sir" but say it with those teeth clenched. Flippin him off just makes you look bad. If he lays a hand on you. go to the principals office on your own and make a formal complaint. than he looks bad. ;). I'm sure the principal would not take kindly to the teacher calling you a retard. Very un-proffesional. Just don't lash back. Go over his head to his boss..

Hang in there dude. Just let it roll off your back. then later down the road when you get your diploma go back to the teacher and say: "Hey ass-hole, not much of a retard now huh"? You'll have your diploma and can get away with it. ;)

he probaly wont care,but hey
hell remeber it,i will make him look like a idoit for a second ,show it to him in front of other teachers.that ill piss him off.embarrest him

Just do it tactfully. This will make a permanent enemy. He will be on your ass for the remainder of your school years. So be careful dude. He does have more power than you. ;)

haha yeah..! hes a punk ass but yeah my whole family thinks im **`ing except my mom and my grandma. the rest is talking mad shit like.. YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT.. blah blah blah and it pisses me off and their like you wont finish highschool .. so i was like nah ill bet you and then my uncle was like yeah u`ll finish someday .. hes a fuckin punk

fuckin asian family's all wack and shit.. man i wanna blaze so bad !!!! i havnt blazed for 1week or maybe 2? ..

i shouldnt blaze huh? ( i use to smoke everday or every other day )

on march 27 im going to probation department
april 3 rehab place for a meeting
april 6 court

Say you get pulled over, do you smile and politely say "I'm sorry sir, was I doing something wrong? Or do you give an attitude about why or why not he pulled you over? I've found that the first one gets me on my way and the second just gets my car searched. What I'm trying to say is "they" own you til you're 18 dude. Play the game to your advantage. Do the math, will you "get more bees with honey?" Have I gotten my point across? Sorry, I have sons.

haha its ok .. but i dont really get it :( .. im thinkin dont smoke right?

Stoney Bud said:
Educated adults don't think that way man. They respect you for being honest. Only uneducated kids and adults that ARE dumbasses think that way.

SO true

soofaded said:
haha its ok .. but i dont really get it :( .. im thinkin dont smoke right?

damn man, whats your problem lay off the drugs dude.. i think you're doing more than weed if you don't get it by now...if you're on probation and sh!t thats not good.. take it 4 me.. i know..

Latest posts

Back