i need some help i got caught with some weed paraphanilia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude go ahead and smoke,your already in trouble,and probation wont stop you trust me ,ive been on for 4 years.one violation is a extra year,or untill there ready to release you ,which will youl be 17 18 maybe eairlier

nah **** it im not gnna do it ! actually smokin weed is the only thing ive done before

dam so your after school teacher called you a retard...lmfao!!!!!!!!!! no offence but thats kinda funny i kno you aint a retard cuz im basically going threw same shit your going threw righ now only im not in probation and none of that shit i got kicked out of my normal high school now going to a fucked up high school were they dont teach you shit at all they just give me a packet for the week (intell friday) its all book work do it your self shit this shit is so hard but i get threw it i end up smoking all week and slaking off but i end up doin my shit on thursday or friday and pass my test shit im trying to get back to a normal high school and get a good diploma if i can do it you can do it too just ignore the ppl that say your not gonna get no where in life cuz they dont kno that shit can they see the future or sumthin? when some one tells you your not gonna get no where in life tell them how the **** do you kno? can you see the future? they will look stupid and just walk away but you can do it shit i gotta do my home work hahaha

Man, I get so angry at our school system. "no child left behind" is bullshit. It gives more funds to the schools that do better. Well isn't that just wacked. If the school is doing great why does it need more funding??? When another school struggling doesn't get the funds it needs to do better??? Its backwards.

I also don't agree with a "special" highschool. Here we don't want to deal with ya so we'll throw you here were it will be harder for you to succeed. To me if the kid is not getting good grades it hurts self esteem. low self esteem will make the kid lash out. hmmm. so promote postive re-enforcment as a teacher. help those that need the help. and they will improve all the way around. Again freakin backwards.

The US never quite gets why we are so behind the rest when it comes to education. hmmm??????

Everything is backwards :confused: Also behave and don't give them an excuse to put you in there or single you out from the rest. blend in. get good grades and get out of there.

Listen to Mutt, there should be more like him out there. I dropped out of school in my sophomore year figuring it was just temporary, I am now 38 years old and about to take my GED, you think it's hard to study now? Try doing it in between Little League practice and a 2 year old! I've found throuout my life's journey that money is freedom, the more you've got, the more freedom you have. The less you've got , the more "others" make desisions for you. Education = MONEY!!!! I wanted to be a lawyer when I was 15, now it looks like I'll be closer to 55! All those wasted years...don't make that mistake, I've already tried it out, no good!

Hey Mutt, have you ever thought about running for an office? The people seem to listen to what you have to say.

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey Mutt, have you ever thought about running for an office? The people seem to listen to what you have to say.

hahaha, thats an idea, but I'm allergic to politics. If I became a politician, I would break out in hives and have to take a bath 10X a day to get rid of the stench that rubbed off on me. hahahahahahahah. Besides that after a month of dealing with those kooks. I'd have to be locked up in the psych ward myself. hahahahaha

on a further note: don't they drug test politicians. I'd fail the test miserably. I won't quit smoking and drinkin that much water and suregel doesn't sound apealing. hahahahaha

your 38 and you dont have a ged,dont worry im living through the same,wasted the last 3 years of my life getting drunk and high.i actually call it living life to the fullest,if i had money ,i could travel more places ,but i want my voice to be heard by million,thats my dream ,i love music

Well if I ever see "MuttDawg" on the ballot, you've got my vote!

bongsmoker said:
your 38 and you dont have a ged,dont worry im living through the same,wasted the last 3 years of my life getting drunk and high.i actually call it living life to the fullest,if i had money ,i could travel more places ,but i want my voice to be heard by million,thats my dream ,i love music
Dude...I didn't waste the last 3 years, I wasted the last 20. My point was that it's easier to do things right the first time. Life only get harder and looking back the one thing that would have altered my life for the "good" is if I had an education instead of a pretty face, I wouldn't be dependent on others (daddy) to save me all of the time. Self confidence comes by standing on your own two feet and realizing that the decisions you make now, will affect the outcome for the rest of your life. I know "many" who will never make it.

Latest posts

Back