I need some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackband1t

loligager
Reaction score
Hey guys...i've been reading a bunch on how to grow indoors and decided to experiment with just some seeds out of my bag of bud (just mids)...i currently have two germinated seeds growing in a pot about a foot in diameter w/ a desktop lamp right up next to the saran wrap over the pot that i just watered for the first time, and am letting it sit starting now on a 24/0 cycle of light...this is only a make-shift set up and I will pefect it when i have more time in the next week...any suggestions? :D thanks!

ps: i'm keeping it in my attic which gets plenty of circulation, but is kindof cold..will this be a problem?

jackband1t said:
Hey guys...i've been reading a bunch on how to grow indoors and decided to experiment with just some seeds out of my bag of bud (just mids)...i currently have two germinated seeds growing in a pot about a foot in diameter w/ a desktop lamp right up next to the saran wrap over the pot that i just watered for the first time, and am letting it sit starting now on a 24/0 cycle of light...this is only a make-shift set up and I will pefect it when i have more time in the next week...any suggestions? :D thanks!

ps: i'm keeping it in my attic which gets plenty of circulation, but is kindof cold..will this be a problem?
Whats up jackband1t. First rule is 1 plant per pot. If you are using a regular light bulb it won't work. You need to get some CFL's (compact flourescent lights) which you can buy at Wal-Mart or any other big store. Yes if the temps are to cold your plants will not grow or survive. Might wanna take a look at the link below. Lot's of great info that will be very helpful. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837

hey man thanks, i really like how the site is set up btw...very helpful..yeah i have never considered growing before, so i'm just trying to experiment around a little bit and get a feel for growing before i do anything drasticly complicated. thanks again!

**UPDATE** i got a CFL and it is currently hanging right over head of the saran wrap on my pot..how long should i expect to wait before it sprouts? or should i start back from scratch..

jackband1t said:
hey man thanks, i really like how the site is set up btw...very helpful..yeah i have never considered growing before, so i'm just trying to experiment around a little bit and get a feel for growing before i do anything drasticly complicated. thanks again!

**UPDATE** i got a CFL and it is currently hanging right over head of the saran wrap on my pot..how long should i expect to wait before it sprouts? or should i start back from scratch..
Well you can look at this grow as a learning experience. If you just planted the seed right in the dirt without germinating first i would give it 4 days to a week maybe longer before she pops out of the dirt.

I've had seeds take up to 2 weeks to crack. Patience is the "first" lesson..;)

lol yeah patience is a *****..i germinated until the root got about half an inch long..i also started 3 other seeds in other pots...i think i want to make a kickass set up though before i jump too far in, is transplanting from one pot to another hard?

Na I go from my cloner to the pots that they grow in. Just be catious about the roots, no breaking,dragging them on the groung, minimal touching. When I repot them I plantr them like 2
' or so deep up the stem. Never had a problem.:afroweed:

cool schlendrake thanks..i am proud to say that both my planted seeds have sprouted in my pot! since that is breaking the cardinal rule in growing (two seeds, one pot) should i transplant one of them some time soon? thanks!

The key to growing is PATIENCE. Plants reflect their owners.

Latest posts

Back