i rolled a quarter pound joint, dont believe me check it out for ur self ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo did you smoke that thing to your head!? I can't imagine it if you did... how many were involved?? :eek:

Nice, so big how many poeple hit that thing! And what strain is it!

yeah bro great to see a fellow ontario stoner showing the world that we got the greatest pot up here in canada yeah man mad props we should blaze sometime hit up a phatty bong or twist up a nice spliff

ne ways take er ezzzzzzzz
and fukin stay high

alec_delano_420 said:
thanks guys, now that im 22 and look back at it ill never do that again lmao but def wouldnt go back in time to change it cause we were young, dumb and full of weed lol

Just for the experience itself, don't ever consider what you did was a waste, man!

You and your bros will still be talking trash about that joint when you're old and feeble :p

Good times, man; wish I could have been in on it!

Neo drives a geo said:
REally shouldn't be posting pics of yourself though...

yeah and location...not wise my friend...but that is a heck of a joint...did the hanger realy work?..your photo also looks like local giveaway as well..just looking out for you my friend "EH":)

I did that at ECU, and NCSU.. duke want me do that.. I said no sorry.. and ran to UNC for the last of 1/4 lb joint.. it took lots of rolling papers!!

last time was 3 years ago...I do believe its waste of weeds.. but was not mine.. it was all pinch in.. I saved myself a quarter at most every time they need us to roll a good big fat joints.. and its really hard to get good HIT out of that ...

The Cheech and Chong album Big Baboo had a giant rolling paper in it. We did the same thing 30 years ago. It was a waste then. The hardest part we had was keeping it burning evenly. I guess there are things in life that just have to be done, even if it is a waste. I get what its about, I've just gotten older, and past the sophomoric things in live. Party on.

alec_delano_420 said:
thanks guys, o yea alot of people told us it was a waste of weed, but it was for sure an experience that we'll never forget, we just wanted to do something outragous and me and my friends all love to toke reef so what better way to do so then a quarter pounder lol

keep on tokin in the free world

I wouldn't have personally decided to use so much weed, but honestly how many people can say they've rolled a quarter pound joint before? :holysheep:

The haze one said:
yeah bro great to see a fellow ontario stoner showing the world that we got the greatest pot up here in canada.

Nah. I Have Heard Washington State Has Tha Best Dro Around. I've Heard That From Multiple People. I Live Here I Know ;)

I dunno..... I think that is a waste really. A much more logical thing would be to make the hugest weed cake, or a ton or weed bownies or cupcakes and have a contest where you and your buddies all get a huges kick in the *** about 15 minutes after consumtion.

However...you didn't.

Not really impressed.

I smoked a 42.0 gram joint on April 20th(420) a few years back and I was upet with myself for wasting the 6 grams on it

And while you guys talk about Ontario, I'm in the same boat as you. And I agree that Ontario has the best bud in Canada, after BC. However, If you're in Georgian Bay/ North Bay area, or The Sew (St. Marie) you're in good business.

Latest posts

Back