I see roots now what

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouth

puff,puff...pass
Reaction score
Many threads on how to get clones to root,O.K. easy enough.NOW WHAT?Many newbies have no clue as what to do next,not to worry.Many so called experts don't ,either.After starts before.
Don't just mix nutes in a bucket then feed,consistancy.First off you need to be consistant in your feeding,keeping nute ppm @ a steady climb,only advancing as leaves show their ready.
I feed my mommas 3 part G.H. + A.N. supplements,the 3 part G.H. is so prior 1 week I will remove the grow by 50% using micro and bloom to make the diffrence (800ppm).The benefit is less grow=faster roots.
If thats to much,then just keep tabs on momma(either way keep record)and her ppm @ clipping time.This will save you from necrosis of the leaves(yellowing followed up w/ brown spotts,killing entire plant after rooting).Once roots first pop(still in dome)give 1/2 strength(remember 800ppm,now 1/2 so 400 ppm).By the time roots are ready 4 transplant mommas ppm & ph are where you want to start.Once the leaves show their ready,the clone will take off up to 90% quicker w/ no loss of leaf!

Basicly give the clone the same ppm as momma once roots are strong

DirtySouth said:
Basicly give the clone the same ppm as momma once roots are strong

I find clones burn very easy. I go up very slowly as you stated but start them at 200-400 ppm at the first sign of roots, once it seems to take after being transplanted I begin to increase the nutes

Once the plant is a foot tall ill be at full strength, for my WW its about 1000 ppm.

My mother plants only get about 600 ppm as I want to slow the growth, most times the plant is a light green color but still grows fine.
My momma plants been around well over a year now.

Latest posts

Back