I set you all a challenge!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious!?!? Yeah but what about that torus theory by doctor what's his face!?!? Well don't tell me what the answers are, just yes or no if there really is cheating involved..please. Thanks HempMan

u have to draw this lil pattern of lines so to speak, its possible but not legally done.

I think some people Googled the answer. Thats illogical to make a brain teaser you have to use cheat moves on, like taking apart a rubix cube and putting it back together piece by piece because there wasn't any other way to solve the puzzle. Great post though, I look forward to other Brainteaser posts from you HippyInEngland. Next time pick one that can be figured out without breaking any rules. if I interpreted correctly from Ktownlegend.

"What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down"
I will make you hurt -
Trent Reznor

Yo Upinarms

The word cheat is a word used for someone who solves a mystery where logical thinking finds no route, the cheat solved where others could not, the challenge was for all and anyone to use any means to complete it.

honestly sometimes the only way to figure something out is cutting the corners to make the impossible possible. for example making water and explosive. lol but we need not talk about things like that.

Latest posts

Back