I think I may need an intervention....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
expand your growspace to the great outdoors. the ultimate spectrum, circulation, and water supply.

you could easily get enough money to support your habit from a large outdoor harvest. lol.

I wld love to grow outdoors but it's just not feasible where I live...

When the time comes I will build a house with a clean room in it; and then my dear friends I'll start my strain hoarding with tissue cell culture.

Rare orchids of course.

Hamster, I could also go off the deep end with seeds. My solution now is to avoid the seedbank sites altogether. What you can't see, can't tempt you. Ask yourself how many grows you are going to need just to go through the seeds you already have? That should slow you down.

Ok well if you frequent other sites. Post up good grow journals, you might get a pm about becoming a seed tester. Then you start getting seeds for free, imagine that. Better you are at doing gj, the more breeders will want you to grow their seeds. Then you can horde seeds like a squirrel, or a hamster :D

Sounds like a nice goal to have, to be good enough that people want you to grow their beans. I can't get past step 2 getting my room built.

Yeah it wld be awesome just to be that good at growing...I pop in over at mjp every now and then and they hve some really talented growers over there that get free beans from the breeders...

I'm gonna be doing some shark shock x g13/haze and chocolope x g13/haze over at the farm.;)

Okay Hamster,
You've admitted your addiction-That's always the first step to recovery..
The second step is....
ummm....
Build another grow room!!!

LMAO
:)
Gb

I love this plant so many manifestations

and heals

and is beautiiful

what a wondrous plant

I was going to say my favorite part was smelling the flowers

but changed my mind

Its smelling the final cured

DEEP RIch Aroma

depppth in long sloow cure

best you can get from a smoke

tries to catch seeds in big hand..
sweeping lovingly

umbra said:
I'm gonna be doing some shark shock x g13/haze and chocolope x g13/haze over at the farm.;)

I will hve to pop in over at the farm and take a look...is your name the same over there?

Latest posts

Back