I Think WW Seeds From Chronic Are Bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kludge said:
They can have that policy all they want but I can tell you that now I will NOT buy Nirvana seeds for the foreseeable future. When you buy Nirvana seeds, doesn't matter from whom, and they don't pop it's Nirvana's fault in the eye of the consumer.

Like if I buy a Sony radio from Best Buy and it doesn't work. It's not Best Buys fault. Sure I'll take it back there first to try to get a replacement but ultimately it is Sony's problem. Doesn't matter if the kids stocking the shelves at Best Buy used it to play hockey or not.

You will find this is the policy with 99% of breeders,were seed banks are concerned,you cannot hold the breeder reponsible when they have no control over how the seed bank stores the seeds or how old the seed is once the seed bank sells it.

If the remaining seeds are returned to the seed bank,the seed bank can then apply for a replacement pack.I know for a fact Sensi and a few other breeders do it this way.As do Nirvana.

you cannot hold the breeder reponsible when they have no control over how the seed bank stores the seeds or how old the seed is once the seed bank sells it.

They do indeed have a responsibility to their customers. As long as their name is on the packet it doesn't matter who is selling it. It is their name and reputation on the line.

I bought bad seeds directly from Nirvana before. They said they were going to replace them but never did. In fact they ignored my emails completley.

If you're still friendly with them karmacat, could you get them to get in touch with me ?

Runbyhemp said:
I bought bad seeds directly from Nirvana before. They said they were going to replace them but never did. In fact they ignored my emails completley.

I'm guessing you spoke to John(funkopath) the reason myself and a number walked away from Nirvana and yes I still chat to the owners on a weekly basis and i'll get some info from you in PM and be happy to contact them for you.

i emailed the doc with my concerns about the WW seed not being viable.he replied that he would change my order to my 2nd choice.no rebuttal at all,hmmmmm. .now that sounds funny,doesn't it.well i chose to try the durban poison seeds.sounds like a strain i would like.
i also mentioned that there was several concerns about the WW seed from him,from at least 4 other people,that had ordered from him.NO COMMENT.i will watch posts about this subject for a long time.thanks all

does anyone got any pics of these bad seeds so i can make a decision my self without reading all these opinions. ive heard alot of good things from nirvana, maybe not their white widow but i just want to see for my self how bad these are.... i mean come on in b grade ill find perfect dark seeds, but order them to get hermie sounding little white pre mature seeeds.

i must see this for myself, anyone with dr chronic seeds they arnt happy please take a picture so maybe ill decide to switch breeders. thanks toke

I took this just before I planted them ... they were in the water a couple of days ... they cracked open the first day, yet the tab root didn't develop at all ... when I germinate healthy seeds the tap root grows while it's still in the water ... the ones that didn't either died, or were sick ...

oh yeah ... so far no response from chronic ...

oh oh ... no picture ...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
thank you to all of you guys for the warning.i was gonna place my order with the boutique next week for some ww beans,but screw that.looks like its back to searching strains for me. thats again.-peace
dont give up hope now they got there beens from the DOC prob old stock or something going threw gypsy you will prob get a fresher batch than the doc would have lots of people grew it out with sucsses ive seen pics that will blow your mind and they had no problems i use gypsy exlusively i dont trust the doc first of all he take the seeds out of the sealed breeders pack when he sends them i dont like that at all who knows what hes giving you if the packs are opened gypsy sends sealed breeders packs the doc is faster than gypsy by a few days but i havent been disapointed in gypsys service at all and they let you know whats going on with your order when its in packing when it was sent i like that they just seem more buisness like than the doc

karmacat said:
Let me know if the Doc is not able to help and I will contact Nirvana for you and see if they are prepared to make good.

Just wanted to let you know I got no response from chronic ... just a form email ... nothing that addressed the problem ...:ignore:

i also got an email from doc saying he had no problem swapping my order out.no rebuttal about the bad seed issue.so i went with durban poison

he take the seeds out of the sealed breeders pack
Only if you request them to be taken out;). You can def get them in sealed breeder packs from the doc. Sorry about you guys luck. Every bean i've tried to pop from the Doc popped.

bombbudpuffa said:
Only if you request them to be taken out;). You can def get them in sealed breeder packs from the doc. Sorry about you guys luck. Every bean i've tried to pop from the Doc popped.
last order i got i tried one strain purple widow to test the doc out at first i thougth he ripped me off and sent an empty pack took a couple min to realize they were in this blue thing with cotton swabs on both ends holding the seeds in so next order i should just request to keep them in the packs

Well I decide to give the doc another chance to respond ... the first email I sent I didn't include my order number ... this time I did ... and I mention other growers were having the same problem with that particular strain. I'll let you guys know if he responds ...

so next order i should just request to keep them in the packs
Thats it. Theres a lil box with like three choices of how you'd like them sent. I always choose to take them out because they are less likely to get crushed. Btw, you shouldn't tell how he ships the unpacked beans...just a heads up:).

Hi folks ... I got another form email from chronic today ... same as before ... still nothing to address the issue :ignore:... I guess my only hope is to work with what I have and hope I can pull them through and hope I have females ... at least one healthy one to clone from ... that's my hope now. Let the buyer beware ... :eek:

karmacat said:
Any futher news Growrebel ?

Afraid not ... it's been several days since I emailed :ignore:... I would guess he is not going to back the seeds:hitchair: ... I'm working to with the ones that I got to pop up from the soil ... hopefully I will get a healthy female ... I'm suck with working with what I have ... I do think it is poor business practice not to back the products you sell ... :angrywife:

Man, I feel for you guys:(. I hate to see people not get what they were expecting.

GrowRebel said:
Afraid not ... it's been several days since I emailed :ignore:... I would guess he is not going to back the seeds:hitchair: ... I'm working to with the ones that I got to pop up from the soil ... hopefully I will get a healthy female ... I'm suck with working with what I have ... I do think it is poor business practice not to back the products you sell ... :angrywife:

I don't normally get invovled if the seeds were not brought directly from Nirvana,but I arranged for a replacement pack for another member here and if you like I can try for you.
I make no promises,because as I have mentioned in earlier posts,I no longer work for Nirvana,but still friendly with the owners.

Latest posts

Back