I tried a sample last night for the first time in a year! Then the PHONE RINGS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably if you had NOT been baked you wouldn't have got the job. Next week your new boss will turn out to be an old hippy.

How can somebody lose their home!!!

I mean it's a massive structure a house surely they are not that easy to lose.

I'm only kidding DD and congrats on your new employment.

Time4Plan-B

:holysheep: I would've peed my pants !!! :eek: j/k! But I would've freaked out! :shocked: That's great news!! Sometimes it's hard to stay positive when all looks grim. But this just goes to show...:D Congratulations DD. The best of luck & prosperity to you & your family !:aok:

Congrats man! Good to hear, hope everything works out good for ya.

Thanks Green and Field!!

Tomorrow will tell folks!!
Thanks to all for the backing!

Cheers!!!

Nobody has asked this yet, what are you going to be doing? $25 an hour is pretty damn good, i wouldn't mind knowing what job could fetctch that wage.

That is a funny story! Congratulations on the new job.

Hey Smot Poker

Well its 4:30 am Monday morning and I am off to this new job! To answer your question I have found out it will be more like $28 an hour and its my understanding that I will be driving a truck back and forth making diliverys in the city. Yup $28 an hour delivering!!!

Hmmmmm I wonder what I will be delivering for that kind of money? Your not harvesting now are you HIPPY?!!!!

Just kidding friend

wish me luck and

Cheers!!!!

A phone interview, at night? Maybe he had put a little sumthin' in the microwave as well.
Great news, best of luck to you DD.

Hello Folks!!

Did the job thing yesterday with my potential employer. At the end of the day he said I was the number one candidate so far but he does have 2 other guys to check out. he said I am probably it though. I will know by tomorrow night. Thanks to all my friends here for the vote of confidance!! I have no other friends in the real world so to speak I just focus on wife and kids, its realy all I need so dont feel sorry for me because I prefer it and am very happy. Just wanted to say thanks though to my on-line friends!!! You all are great people and I am proud and privilaged to be apart of your web domain.
Once again thanks folks!!

lets keep growing

Cheers!!!!

Way to go DD, congrads on the job, but putting up with big city traffic, you should get paid double.

Latest posts

Back