I tryed a Vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I tried a vaporizer yesterday and I am a little confuse.!
My landlord bought one (vaporizer brother) and he says that the weed DON'T burn up, but the machine all it does is dry it out and burns Only the Thc.! :eek:
The rest what still looked like weed he threw it away and I would thought that the vaporizer would burn it all the way up to a ash like a pipe..!

I like this vaporizer I smoked out of yesterday and had some head change for the little amount he put in a 1/3 of the bowl load for 3 people.

Went looking on ebay and found a lot and my wife likes the duel action like this one.
hXXp://cgi.ebay.com/FREE-SHIPPING-Digital-Dual-Herb-Vaporizer-Whip-VP101B_W0QQitemZ320445757214QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9c0e371e
Which ones to watch out for.?

I am not familiar with that one but be very cautious, I have noticed you usually get what you pay for with vaporizers. I have a Da Buddha and love it, there are several good ones out there and many many poor ones. Do your research and read reviews of particular models.

If you are gonna vape....Vape a DaBuddha see sig for mine:D

pcduck said:
If you are gonna vape....Vape a DaBuddha see sig for mine:D

Wow Pcduck those are expensive!! :eek:
And they are all buy it now price. :eek:

I think I take my chances on one that A LOT Cheaper.!!! If it breaks looks easy enough to fix..

spaceface said:
wow!thats cool...you smoke with your landlord!!!...

Yea I got him Back started, when he found out I smoked !! Then I found out that I messed up Real Bad, because he become Stupid, Lost, Confuse, a Idiot, Space Case, and he is a Chicken Coupe Builder!!
I can get pix of his work.:eek: Anybody want to see.? :hubba:

Flyinghigh said:
Wow Pcduck those are expensive!! :eek:
And they are all buy it now price. :eek:

I think I take my chances on one that A LOT Cheaper.!!! If it breaks looks easy enough to fix..

If you think DaBuddha are expensive you better look some more. If you go cheap you will just end up getting what you paid for.china junk imo

I've never tried one of the more expensive devices, but I bought the Vaporite from Half Baked on ebay. hXXp://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Ceramic-Vaporite-VAPOR-Herb-VAPORIZER-GRINDER_W0QQitemZ230403009034QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a516ea0a

I've used it for 6 months or so, and it works flawlessly, not one single problem. If all you want is a low-priced device that works exactly as advertised, I'd recommend this one.

As far as the leftovers outta the vape, what you're doing is vaping at a temp that is just high enough to vaporize the resins, without actually burning anything to ash. After ya experiment and find the "right" temp for you, you'll only be vaping certain chemicals outta the resins. There should still be some goodness left in what ya dump out. Good for making Canna butter or ISO oil.

flyinghigh, i have some bad experiences with cheap vapes IME if it costs less than $100 dont buy it. the heating element will either burn out or the glass surounding it will break when it comes in contact with the cold whip. im on my third vape now and i still dont like the one i have. i think it was $50 on ebay, also remember that almost every seller on ebay makes you pay return shipping even if it is busted when you get it. hope this helps and good luck with your search.
4EVR420

4EVR420 said:
flyinghigh, i have some bad experiences with cheap vapes IME if it costs less than $100 dont buy it. the heating element will either burn out or the glass surounding it will break when it comes in contact with the cold whip. im on my third vape now and i still dont like the one i have. i think it was $50 on ebay, also remember that almost every seller on ebay makes you pay return shipping even if it is busted when you get it. hope this helps and good luck with your search.
4EVR420

Ok another question for yea.?
You say that the element will burn out,after how long, days, month, yrs or glass will break around the element when the cold whip hits it, understand that one it all about the glass..
your on your 3 one in how long.?
I understand the return shipping deal, have ,& had done that before...

pcduck said:
If you think DaBuddha are expensive you better look some more. If you go cheap you will just end up getting what you paid for.china junk imo

How I Seen those 500. $ one, Way to high price for my blood

I'm Flyinghigh with a Vapormatic. I was lucky and got the $300.00 machine for $50.00 from a friend. It takes a little practice but when you get it down right you can't beat it. Whole NEW HIGH. First time that I got high it felt like I had taken shrooms. Laughing and a GREAT HIGH. Whole new experience. I agree that you get what you pay for. I'd advise you to look at the "VOCAINO" unit. I have herd nothing but good about it. Green Blessings and peace out

PS. Look on line on how to make your own home-made vaporizer.

I like vapes...it's the healthiest way to smoke. Just got my own! :D

500 is cheap compared to when they first came out...lol...I remember smoking out of the "valcano" when it first hit the market in Toronto...lol...it was like 800 bucks! Thats the reason I haven't bought one. I've seen most folks here recommend the da buddah...good luck on decideing

paid $200 fe my buddah! With vapes i believe you get what you pay fer!

WmMeyer is the only person I've ever heard of who had good luck with a cheap vape! (and I'm glad for you, Wm!)

I had a $60 glass globe-type vaporizer and it was nothing but a bulky pipe. I don't even know whey they call it vaporization in one of those things. You have to inhale smoke, so what's the point? If I was content with smoking a pipe I would just have bought a nice pipe for that $60 and it would have been PORTABLE!

Life changed for me immeasurably when I finally committed myself to saving for a DaBuddha. Let me also share that I'm poor now--I no longer can work full time, so buying anything like this requires saving up and patience.

I saved $20 a week at the grocery store getting cash back. Wasn't long before I was able to order my DaBuddha, and life has been so much better from that day on. I should have made it a priority a year earlier. I just wasn't convinced a vaporizer was worth it--having had such a poor experience with the cheap glass globe type.

I can now medicate with far less herb, and even with lesser quality herb and still get the pain control and sleep I need.

Smoking GOOD quality weed in the DaBuddha is just nirvana to me.

I have been giving a Vape One before and it makes a terrible smell while it vapes. but it fills bags with greatness just the exhast stinks. i have used a volcano they are God in the vape busness

WmMeyer is the only person I've ever heard of who had good luck with a cheap vape!

I dunno, maybe I'm just lucky? I guess the main thing is, I've never tried anything other than the Vaporite. I'd sure like to try the Buddha sometime. I'm waiting to see if HamsterLewis jumps in here. He has the same Vaporite model I have, and I think he said he was gonna try one of the more expensive vapes.

Flyinghigh said:
Ok another question for yea.?
You say that the element will burn out,after how long, days, month, yrs or glass will break around the element when the cold whip hits it, understand that one it all about the glass..
your on your 3 one in how long.?
I understand the return shipping deal, have ,& had done that before...

my first vape the elementwent out after 2nd or 3rd use...sent it back(of corse i had to pay shipping) and the second one the glass broke on 1st try... ended up with a hot box I LOVE MY VAPE NOW it takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it you'll never go back
p.s. when i did finally return the second vape there was a 20% restocking fee:(

When I bought my Da Buddha I was buying my smoke, at $100 a 1/4 it didn't take long for it to pay for itself. I use far less weed than I do with my pipe.

Latest posts

Back