I tryed a Vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
But seriously got a dabuddha with bong attachment. Has not been turned off since I got it...Been a few months....No fussy bags, just walk up and hit it like it is your job, you will walk away stoned. No need for one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. Easy, clean, no smell and cheap too.

Pc How is the bag fussy...??

heres the difference... your stuck sitting there getting high while i can walk around the house and do things with bag in hand... Multitasking 101 :hubba:

while you are filling the bag..I am already stoned

and while your on the couch im multi tasking around the house...

so its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other....

while you are holding the bag in one hand multi tasking, I have two free hands doing twice as much:D

and while your on the couch

Doesn't the bag get you stoned?:rofl:

Did nt mean to get all you whipper snappers panties in a bunch. All I know is anyone who has try the Volcano has never gone back. Come down to you get what you paid for. And the 3 foot party bag. OMG that will get the party goin! So no offense to you young WHIPPER snapper, But some day you'll grow up, to be an old BAG LMAO

SicSativa Ive moved along from the roll of bags included with the volcano... The material just makes to much noise while watching TV... plus id have to order more online and its WAY OVERPRICED!!!

Go to your local grocery storE and get the largest turkey / oven bags they have (they are meant to hold up to a 24lb turkey)... They work awesome on the volcano and are prob bigger then your 3 foot party bag and 1/3 of the cost...

What kind I say:rofl:

SS I have most likely been smoking longer than you been breathing:laugh:

Whats more portable: a bong hooked up to a vape or a bag??

good luck traveling with that setup....

pcduck said:
while you are holding the bag in one hand multi tasking, I have two free hands doing twice as much:D

Doesn't the bag get you stoned?:rofl:

Why do you need it portable? Will not 30 seconds of your time get you high enough? My set up is it like a drinking fountain, a person can just walk up to it and hit it like one would a drinking fountain. Da Buddha does come with a very nice travel bag/storage bag if one needs to travel.:aok:

Turkey bag ,how cool. Nothing like getting baked with a turkey bag. Thanks for the info.

Hey PC, just check out you bong set-up, got to say pretty cool. Is that a Roor? Like I sayed i started at 15 in 1975. What strain do you remember? I grew up So. Cal. I remember gold columbian, Panama Red,Ty- stick. The good old days.

Pc do you never leave your house???

What about the bong your running it thru??? thats not very protable unless its plastic....??? (it looks glass to me)...

pcduck said:
Why do you need it portable? Will not 30 seconds of your time get you high enough? My set up is it like a drinking fountain, a person can just walk up to it and hit it like one would a drinking fountain. Da Buddha does come with a very nice travel bag/storage bag if one needs to travel.:aok:

I must have missed that post SS. Never would have guessed, that.

remember those and many more:aok:

JAAM do you want to walk down the street or what? While using it? How portable do you want it? If one is traveling you would pack it away just like you would if you did not have a vape. I just do not understand your portability issue? Do you walk down the street with your bag and volcano?

The original discussion between us was concerning the easy and ability to multi task while vaping. Now you have changed the discussion into the portability of traveling with it.

I just tend to leave all the glass at home when i travel...

Im not knocking anything about your setup.... just dont really see that big of a diff in either...

I think that they both get us where were lookin to be.... right??

Neither do I. I just thought it was funny that you could multi-task with a bag in your hand

If that is the case JAAM, I can bong/vape, mix nutes and make bubble hash at the same time as I have 2 hand free:laugh:

pcduck said:
If that is the case JAAM, I can bong/vape, mix nutes and make bubble hash at the same time as I have 2 hand free:laugh:

Y'all have me beat, I can do all of that, but I can't stay on my horse. I keep falling off.

Cowboy said:
Y'all have me beat, I can do all of that, but I can't stay on my horse. I keep falling off.

But I cannot do it on a horse:rofl:....well maybe:D

Latest posts

Back