I wanna join the 1g per watt club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benny thats a nice haul! I think you will find it hard to replicate indoors though...there is no substitute for good old sunshine! My Afghani #1 will pule 4x as much outside as it will inside under artificial light.

Make it 10k lumens per sq ft, LF :) Also bumping a bit, cause it reminds me how bad I want to get there.

you don't have anything going??? What did you do shut down after the AK, haze grow? no clones to move in? Remodel??? he heh he...as soon as mine are done I got 10 16" clones to move in...another 8-9 weeks, and bam...then my blueberry jam will be ready to go...I'm not shuting down until summer...lol

Building new house, it's only about a hour south, but I don't want to travel with clones. So everything is tore down, bleached and ready for new home. Only thing I completely forgot was to mark all the bulbs. Some came at diff times. So have to get light meter. No biggie. We have enough smoke to last till August anyhow.

Righ on man! I was wrong the other day when I said I was pushing 7,000 lumens/sq ft, if my bulbs were all fresh I'd have just under 9,000...so I'm ordering some new bulbs for my clones...I know my 400 is getting old, and the 600 was said to be new when I bought it, but I'm starting to believe the guy was feeding me a sales pitch, because my 400 looks alot brighter...so I'm just placeing an order with 1000 bulbs. Congrats on the new build!!!

I have a plant going now thats going to be about 2g per watt. But Im growing a Auto beside a window and a 20w bulb. Soo. I cheatin.

Rud Indica from Sensi I think will do it. Grew that many many years back. Buds were so big on that little plant I had to prop the branches up with sticks to keep them from breaking or laying on the ground.

2g???? Man, I cannot even imagine. My room would be a giant ball of yarn everywhere.

Well its 20w. Im expecting around 40g lol.
Just an 19inch tall auto. Not so impressive really. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back