I'am 52 Curious About Your Age??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37 with the body of a 60 year old (been thru the meat tenderizer a few times....)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
37 with the body of a 60 year old (been thru the meat tenderizer a few times....)

Tastes better then a tough ol dude. :p

40...but i skate pools/bowls almost every day! and i practice smokin everyday so some day ill be really good at it.

With my age at 57 at this point the average age is 38+ yrs old. We really have an interesting mix of the young and old here...lots of experience...hmmm...

Peace...j.b.

yeah it is kinda wierd, i've had some really good advice handed out by an "old fart" but also received just as vital tips from "young bucks" so to speak, interestin 4 sure, truly is a differant experiance.

Dc

I am 43 and I tell everyone I am 21, Old enough to know better and Old enough to buy Beer and Old enough to make the right choices...

More More More Weed..

Seems as mostly young folks here...
I'm 54, a newbie, only been smokin since April 1972 GD concert at Wembley Empire Pool...It rocked and I've not been the same since...

another oldie over here - (freedom 55) - the other 1/2 has been taggin along for over 3 decades now. - man, thats a long time lookin at the same, happy,
smiling face. ain't butt 1 thing i like better en a big fat ugly woman + thats twins.

I never realized there were this many in their 40s and 50s. Pretty cool. :)

Im in a retirement Home.
I grow weed in my private bathroom.
The R.A's smoke too, so its all good.
Old peoples homes rock!!

images.jpg

Vintage 1955, A most excellant year all around AAAARRRRrrrr

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

images.jpg

Latest posts

Back