ideas for next grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budculese

Reaction score
o k my acapulco gold is at least 5 weeks from harvest so i got some time to pick your brains mpers .
the strains are all fems and they are ,
1 tangerine dream
2 super lemon haze
3 blue cheese
4 fruity chronic juice
5 ll diavlo
my flower room is 3x3 with 400w hps.
the dilemma is the timing and space .
td and bc are sativaish
fcj and ll ( can any body tell me what these to lines in a name mean as in? ll diavlo) are quick growers and shorter , the ll is a ruderalis
slh is the real wild card due to size and flower time.
my first idea is start the fjc and the ll, 3 weeks from a g harvest .
plant the slh at harvest , and i'm thinking lst for it and move fcj and ll to flower room .
3 weeks after planting slh , i'll plant 1 tg and the bc for 3 total in veg box and 2 in flower room.
the slh should be ready for flower room at 5 weeks giving the fjc and ll 5 week head start on the slh.
keep the tg and bc in veg box 3 more weeks .
harvest fjc and ll .
the crash is over now it's time to get back to growing and showing what mpers do best !

My first harvest was of some Blue Cheese, it finished in 7 weeks in a hydro dripper set up, smoke was very potent.
I didnt grow from seed, a friend gave me some cuttings, they were slow to start off but putting them into flower at around 10" tall, they grew to 3 ft in the first 2 weeks. Huge fat top cola, but on one plant, I bent it over to promote the others and it really paid dividends.
I dont have any pics, most were on a mem card that got corrupted by some idiot (me) spilling nutes on the camera!
Peace
Woody

tasty sampler you have there. i'd throw longer bloom strains in 1st then slowly add in others in relation to maturation rates. not like you dont already know that. just noticed you're in MI also. im on border of livinston & genesee counties. so hello to that brutha!

fruity chronic juice should be another flavor of marley mellow moods. good stuff. if you're interested go for the drink not the tea. drink sedated me better than the tea. made in southfield. mix that w/ a heavy indy doobie & all worries will be gone as you'll be sleeping in no time.......lol.

planted fruity chronic juice and ll diavlo beans today .
beans seemed smallish , but nothing i haven't seen before . they where nice color .
i put beans 1 1/2" to 2" deep in peat pellets nestled in 1gal pots filled with fox farms ocean forrest .i'll be using f f nutes
the pots are in my veg box , 4 tube ,2' , 6500k ,8000 lumes T5 .
box is approx. 22"w 27" L 48"h.
i covered the pots with plastic wrap for now to keep real high humidity on pots
temp in box is a steady 78 deg. with passive venting only .
this is the start of my 1st true multi grow and i feel great !

Wow, just under Jackson area myself.....crazy all 3 of us are in Michigan.

the chef said:
Blue cheese and tangerene dream!
:hubba:
Agreed as I am looking forward to the Tangerine Dream myself. Wanna see what all the hype is all about.

Latest posts

Back