If the bill passes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want it back to when marijuana grew wild, and you could either grow on your property or find a good stash wild. Now if you find wild plants, everyone assumes that its low grade hemp. Usually they're right. I doubt that situation will ever come to be again, for too many reasons to even name at this point, but it is a nice dream.

imager777 said:
I just want it back to when marijuana grew wild, and you could either grow on your property or find a good stash wild. Now if you find wild plants, everyone assumes that its low grade hemp. Usually they're right. I doubt that situation will ever come to be again, for too many reasons to even name at this point, but it is a nice dream.
I hear you man, but I wouldnt wanna smoke any wild weed I dont think. We have come a long way with all the strains we have, and how good the quality is getting its amazing. But one thing i wouldnt mind is if lets say someone like my mom or grandma were to like the way the cannabis looked in full bloom and smelled were to be able to grow it in there gardens solely for look and smell, not picking the harvest and letting her contiune her beautiful life. I mean think about how much color, odor, and beautythe plant gives off, its hard not to love it. No problems nv were all in it together:).

Latest posts

Back