If you could not grow anymore would you still puff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day. I have only been doing this for a bit over a year now, but I already am at a point that I simply cannot see myself ever going to a "dealers" house again for my supply. I think I might have to just stop puffing if ever put in that situation. Wow this would be a hard decision on what to do.
I guess I put my self in the side of quitting over buying.

What do you guys think you would do?

I'd end up back at the dispensary.

I'll smoke until they pry the bong out of my cold, dead hands. :D

If I couldn't grow my own, I'd find someone with some really good weed and buy a pound at a time from them.

Have you guys tasted street weed in a while? I hadn't. Had some last night. Tasted to me like it had been soaking in perfume, very floral and weird and I didn't smoke more than two hits. Gave me the willys. YES, I am a SNOB NOW. It happened.
I guess i would go to the dispensary too but wouldn't like it as well as mine.

How are you going to find a pound of really good stuff unless your stoney?

Rosebud said:
How are you going to find a pound of really good stuff unless your stoney?

That would be my problem. If I couldn't grow anymore I would probably just stop puffing. But my local liquor store would see a huge coresponding increase in sales ;)

-SSF-

yeah, but a little different situation here..
if i couldn't grow, i'd just get my med card then sell it to my buddy for say an oz a month :)

he's been buggin me for months to do it now, it's big business here buying med scripts (though they don't buy them, you designate them your medical grower.. for a fee ;) )
it's pretty messed up IMO though.

Hmm, Im not smoking my own stuff at the moment, The quality is so terrible that i need to use about 2/3 more than i would of my own stuff and its bloody expensive as well.
I think if growing was out of the question for me then i would convince someone else to do it lol, or move somewhere it is legal. I dont see my self stopping ever.

a friend used my vaporizer a few weeks ago with some brick weed he had. it smelled just like raid bug spray.. i didn't smoke any but im guessing it didn't tast to good either..

I think I would probably ending up following in stoneybuds footsteps on that as well. I always just hated having to go to a dealers house but I have been puffing for almost 30 years now so I imagine I would just find someone with great stuff and buy an elbow at a time so I didn't have to chase :)

The problem with that is the people I know all tell me I have the best "connection" in town for quality, they just don't know that my connection is knowledge gained from here put in to action ;)

If I could'nt grow anymore I would find someone I could trust, set them up with all the nessasary equipment, and turn them on to Marp.....They'd be so grateful they would keep me in smoke for the rest of my life....for free!!!

warfish said:
I think I would probably ending up following in stoneybuds footsteps on that as well. I always just hated having to go to a dealers house but I have been puffing for almost 30 years now so I imagine I would just find someone with great stuff and buy an elbow at a time so I didn't have to chase

My thoughts exactly, warfish! I remember the days when everyone was dry, nothing in town now, nope, haven't heard of anyone who has any...etc, etc...

I figure if I bought a pound at a time, it would give me time to find the next one. Every time I got down to just one pound on hand, start looking again. Then I'd never run out.

As it is, I haven't been out of weed now for more than 30 years. I think I'd freak if I ran out.

My monthly supply of Oxy is/was around $12 so I would probably revert back to that. I don't have the $400 oz it would cost me at the despensory. Then again I would probably be dead cus that's what it would take to stop me from growing my own.

About a month ago my girlfriend asked me if i was ever going to stop smoking. I looked at her and said why would i. I told her if she could give me five good resons why i should then i would cause its not like im a bum Im 28 own a house all my toys are payed for im a foreman at a multi million dollar company I have busted my *** to get were im at but to make a long story short she could not even give me one good reason i should so IM GONNA SMOKE TILL THE DAY I DIE :bong2:

sickbiker said:
About a month ago my girlfriend asked me if i was ever going to stop smoking. I looked at her and said why would i. I told her if she could give me five good resons why i should then i would cause its not like im a bum Im 28 own a house all my toys are payed for im a foreman at a multi million dollar company I have busted my *** to get were im at but to make a long story short she could not even give me one good reason i should so IM GONNA SMOKE TILL THE DAY I DIE :bong2:
If she dont like it she can find someone else to pay the bills and then i can grow all over my house lol

Latest posts

Back