If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Morrison and Woody Harelson, i here Jennifer Anniston is a big pothead
so id have to say her for sure.

if i could smoke with some one who is/was famous?
Willie Nelson, Thomas Edison, or Sigmund Freud

Awesome list going here!
Great question as well!

I would have loved to smoke up with Jerry Garcia and listen to him play some ramble on rose or masterpiece. But thats just the dead head in me! Of course I would have to watch the bowl to make sure nothing was slipped in!

Living I would would love to smoke out with... man, so many options, the gang from Widespread Panic, Hank Jr, Willie, Sammy Hagar, Whoever those enya people are cause thats deep, my old drill sergeant from basic training (he needs it), Snoop of course, the entire island of Kauii, TED NUGENT for sure, Slash would be awesome, I read Bill Gates earlier... could be interesting, probably has the worlds best, Tom Petty was pretty weird when I met him so leaving him off, Nick Nolte seems to be a strange trip too, ... you never know what you will find until you sit down, smoke out and enjoy some new company

great thread, will probably add later...

Going with:

Dead: Jerry Garcia
Alive: Ted Nugent

i think i would like to smoke with Keanue Reeves from Bill and Teds excellent adventure.....lol

I smoked a blunt back in the early 90's with Lauryn Hill from the Fugees. What a beautiful song bird she is! Strong, intelligent, and so talented. True story. Much Love.

living--either dave chappelle or bret nd jemaine from foc

dead--carl sagan. dude would BLOW my mind. ****, he does already.

:DTommy Chong! :D

Will Ferrel! LOL

:holysheep: CHRIS FARLEY :holysheep:

smoked with willie nel. and other time smoked with dale earnhart jr, would like to smoke with someone who works for gov and want to understand why want it legal,

that way yall can have a little hopes to really smoke with someone famous lol

living and at the same time in one session: Willie Nelson, cheech and chong, the guys from the stone zone show and jack nickelson.
With fat blunts!

greenmehtV12 said:
living and at the same time in one session: Willie Nelson, cheech and chong, the guys from the stone zone show and jack nickelson.
With fat blunts!
In your fantasy is cheech still a detective or is it the cheech we all remember and love? :D

I would love to smoke with Charley Sheen and his Ex, Nooo on second thought, just his Ex!

Tommy Chong
Hunter S. Thompson
Brian Greene (the physicist not the actor), I don't know if he smokes, but it would be a truly mind blowing conversation
and Bill Hicks

Latest posts

Back