If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have to be Sandra Bullock.
I would roll up a couple good sticks of redbud.
Blaze it up-Crack up-then hit the In And Out and I buy-LOL.
I would have her snorting in no time.

Gb

Too many people just to name one, but here is small list of people I have in mind in not particular order.

Bob Marley
Jimi Hindrix
Bob Dylan
Willie Nelson
Snoop Dog
My Ex G/F (no she isn't famous)
Smoking Mom (and a few other members on here)
Barbara Walters
Bill Clinton
Dido
Julia Roberts
Ashley Judd
Owen Wilson
John Steward
Dave Chappelle
Moses
RATM (the whole band)

Einstein, because if you've ever read some of his quotes he was already high. And also the Turkish prince who taught George Washington and the heads of state to actually smoke MJ, not just consume it. Did you know the first pot party in America was held in the White House? We've come a long way baby...

I would smoke first with Lil wayne. You know hes got the good ****! haha and then I would have to say I would smoke with three 6 mafia. They seem like they would be the type of people that you could smoke with, and then just have an amaizing trip!

I would love to smoke with Jimmy Page,Willie Nelson,Hunter S Thompson,Kid Rock, Hank jr,Subcool,and all the Members of this forum...take care

well i partied wothlynard skynard yrs ago ,but would have to say willie nelson

I did smoked with Dale Jr (earnhardt) and tom hank

but I would love to smoke with willie and invite him to our home let him crash as much he can and smoke with us and do the country dance while high also let jeff foxworthy join, and see what jeff thinks of being high maybe he will joke more than we thinks

christopher walken, coming soon D.I.Y. cowbell hookah (joking)
that way i could have a fever and the ONLY cure WOULD be more cowbell.
and he's easily as wierd as david lynch (secnd choice)

I have to say elbert einstein hed say the funniest suff ever,

I would smoke with Tony Stewart .

Barrack Obama would be cool to smoke with

Latest posts

Back