If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runbyhemp said:
Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter. Been watching a few documentaries about his life lately.

Unfortunate about his passing, since that fateful day i havent seen any irwin docs or repeats. shame really, he shouldnt be forgotten.

Id smoke with Alex Jones, i just think that guy could intensify my high tenfold lol

Dead...Mark Twain

Living...G.W. Bush...come on I can't believe noone picked this, you could possibly stop the drug war in one fell swoop.

OS... I had the chance to meet and spend a few hours with Steve Irwin a few years ago and I hate to speak ill of the dead, especially one that did as much as he did for animal conservation, but personally the guy was a complete butthead.

I would smoke with Terrance Mckenna......that guy can talk...I would smoke some blueberry get all nice and toasty and sit back and enjoy the ride..

And...I would smoke with Charles Bukowski.....he's still alive, you fewls! ;)

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And DR. SUESS!!!!

Peter Tosh dead. Ed rosenthal, or DJ Short living.

You guys have mentioned a lot of awesome people.

I haven't seen anyone mentin Ken Kesey though. I'd love to smoke with that guy.

Lucy off of I Love Lucy... could you imagine how funny that'd be?

Thanks SmokinMom for the inspiration :D .

snoop dogg, socrates, bob marley, johnny depp,george jung, and of course bush..... do us all a favor..id get him so baked and then snap his neck like pyow! :chuck:

that would only work if you could snap the necks of all his clones, too.....

I would smoke with George Washington......he's old school....

And......David Byrne..from Talking Heads...and also, Trey Parker and Matt Stone....I've been on a major South Park kick lately...Season 11 is really good, they've really gotten a lot better....

Obiwampa said:
Living or dead, who would it be?

I'd have a smoke with Norman Rockwell. Despite what his 'folksy' paintings would have you think, he was pretty liberal, even speaking out against the war in Vietnam. He was also really nervous, indecisive, and un-confident about his work, I think it would be great to have a smoke and a few drinks and sit around talking about illustration. ;)
well ive smoked a blunt with snoop in hollywood and ive hung out and blazed with tommy at a tattoo shop in huntington beach. Id like to smoke with some athletes though....

I also smoke with badazz, snoops friend, and that kid in the wheelchair(not sure if hes considered famous) from lords of dogtown(hes really not a kid but he plays one).

Since we're talkin about snoop, thought I'd let you in on his REAL name. :p Got a chuckle out of me.

Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.

Christopher Walken
Ghandi
Samuel L. Jackson cause that **** would be a riot.
Alexander Shulgin - because he's my hero and a genious. We'd spend hours talking indole theory and some of his unfinished works.

A famous female smokin companion would be 'Kat Von D' of LA Ink. She is really cool and down to earth. I could sit and listen to her for hours....She is hot, too. Would love an evening of conversation with her and good smoke. I would get her to put a pot leaf on my left cheek - and it won't be on my face!:hubba:

A famous dude would have to be 'Mikey Teutal' of Orange County Choppers. Used to not like him trying to join the bandwagon, and cash in on an already cool show. But he's really grown on me and he seems like a good kid. Here's one for you Mikey!:48:

I think I've seen his red eyes several times. Probably burned one - that's why he showed up late with the bisquits.;)

:eek: :p :hitchair: :cool: LOL... that fool jackie chan... I wanna see an asian dude high.

I think Orlando Bloom would be fun. Plus I'd want to get him good and drunk as well so I could take advantage of him...hahahahha.

Latest posts

Back