If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone ever heard of Michio Kaku ????...thats definitly who i'd burn with. He's an astrophysicist that fits in the group with ol' Albert and mr. hawking. get stoned and look up some of his lectures on interdimensional travel and teleportation on google vid .....total brain melt(in a good way)..i would have said stephen hawking but i don't think he could pass the joint....

tokemon said:
In your fantasy is cheech still a detective or is it the cheech we all remember and love? :D

both because I want to see what they say to each other. thats right at the same time haha. blown.

Without a doubt, I would smoke with George Carlin.

That man is responsible for my current way of thinking.

Harold Lloyd.

I would like to get inside the mind of someone who did his own stunts knowing certain death would happen if he made the smallest of mistakes.

ya man...I would smoke with my look alike hero..........TOMMY CHONG !!!!
:48: :42:

henry the eighth.
just hope he liked me, and didnt say "off with her head"!

PUFF MONKEY said:
anyone ever heard of Michio Kaku ????...thats definitly who i'd burn with. He's an astrophysicist that fits in the group with ol' Albert and mr. hawking. get stoned and look up some of his lectures on interdimensional travel and teleportation on google vid .....total brain melt(in a good way)..i would have said stephen hawking but i don't think he could pass the joint....

I must be smoking too much...I didnt understand a word of that !!!!
:holysheep:

wow great question

ayrton senna lol (if he smoked)

and probably ummmm RICK ROSS or r.i.p. notorious BIG lol

Jesus.
If that's not possible, then Jack Kerouac.
Then it would be easier to convince him to ..... :hubba: ;) :giggle:
and have his baby.
Hubby doesn't mind. I asked.

Kurt Vonnegut too.

.....this is a mind-twister, a 'thinker' question and as I read some of these replies I am wondering, 'why?'.......why am I taking part?.....it's facinating......can take your mind on a very interesting search......or just go with the flow, man.......I am probably blowing it here, being soooooo sarcastic, perhaps......or TRIPPIN OUT...MAN.......OH YEAH.....OH YEAH

.....shouldn't we want to visit the 'past'...go see some old friends that have been missing way too long.......there has to be somebody in all of your lives, someone special......that you have never even thought about getting stoned with......

....for example, what if I wanted to get f*%#ed up with my old highschool principal......the guy who kicked me out of school the day before final exams....because I missed a DETENTION....

.....or....my first wife who hates all illegal drugs.....but.....takes US made medication for numerous psych disorders.....

.....or the last guy who fired me from a job......back in 1989, and I still can see his face in nightmares......

.....or the 80 year old neighbor who cut down my Southern Wind Break because it was on his property and he could......the logger smoked allot....

....or this witch of a woman standing in front of me in a cafe......she forgets to order coffee, pays for it and I say, 'Oh, a SENIOR MOMMENT huh?'....she turns around with a satanic look and says, 'You just stepped in it and you ain't gettin out of it!'....wanted to tell her how ugly she was but kept my mouth shut.....

NA, DON'T THINK SO...so obviously I am spoofing everybody.....you know that I wouldn't want to get stoned with these creepy
people......BUMMER....MANNNNNN...

.....but I was thinking about my CHOICES....and I am pushing THINKING as important here, as part of the plan......

....SO WHO WOULD I WANT TO GET WASTED WITH.....hmmmmmm.....let me think about this......a person from the past.....a Vietnam veteran perhaps...I went to S.E. Asia in 1965 right after I volunteered for Italy and extended my tour of duty 4 years.....Thailand instead of Vietnam.....worked in a Medical Dispensary at Don Muang Air Base......and my Non-commissioned Officer, or my boss, was this gay guy named Garcia.....and I was wondering.......na...

.....been thinkin about movie stars......and Morgan Freeman pops right up there.....he's close to my age.......has a cool boat......digs his privacy.....so I would choose Morgan

......but am not done yet.....author's I like......Carl Hiaasen....just read his novel, 'Sick Puppy'.....and Tom Robbins.......and Kurt V......and Elmo Leonard.....and this is getting hard....

.....seriously though.......whoever you want to smoke with is OK.......I would like to smoke some bowls with B. Welker.....met him in 1970 in S. Cal....Vietnam Veteran with all kinds of great stories about his tour.....they were all against the war, refused to enter some battles, smoked weed in front of superiors, grew beards, let their hair grow as long as possible, and were a pain in the arse of the Army......we were in lots of classes to gether, ended up liking eachother, sharing drugs, watching Laker games.......and four years later he's gone to a great art school in L.A.....and I have recently re-connected with him......he is a postal worker for the 'gov' and will probably have to consider his 'pee pee' test......

.....hey, had allot of fun writing this.....and fun thinking.....absurd thoughts

....added the drawings right before I submitted my reply......painterdude

changed my mind,now its no famous folk except here.
potus

norcalhal &
too screwed up to remember.hehe

i wanna smoke with the members on this forum, he he.

one day hick, one day.

Tommy Chong, Steve Irwin, Jim Morrison, Kat Von D, Robert Deniro, Snoop, Kat Williams, Jesus, and Jorge Cervantes

I would have to say that I'd love to vape with a pair of Johns...Lennon and Belushi. John Lennon has always been my personal hero and Mr. Belushi made me laugh more than any other person on earth.

Peace...j.b.

i skimmed through this, didnt read everyones answer so im not sure if mine was mentioned yet

Abraham Lincoln ;)

Latest posts

Back