If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard Branson - While on a flight to the space station. This guy is my hero.

I would say scooby doo and shaggy:D that would be so cool. I would also like to smoke with sandra bullock:hubba: I think she would be really down to earth and hilarious:laugh:

Oh yeah frank zappa he wOuld be a trip

Rodney Dangerfield !! I mean c'mon, wouldn't that be a blast ??

(He loved it, claimed that he smoked every day of his adult life.)

rodney dangerfield.jpg

Dan K. Liberty said:

He be funny fur sure and I will claim me death bed that I too smoked every day me adult life too!

BWD

Me too bro going to die with a joint in my mouth. When I die plant 1 on my grave I bet that it Will be the best

Belushi, Aykroyd, Murray, Murphy....I'm guessing any of these would be a riot!!

Dan K. Liberty said:

Yeah....the entire cast of Caddyshack, for that matter!! :)

In the spring of 2005 I was in Davie, Florida for six weeks on a contract job. I went and played a round at the golf course where they shot Caddyshack . . . it was almost like going to church . . . will never forget that experience

To walk a trail once walked is very important to ones sole, glad yual walked it as I do mine as often as I be aloud ;)

BWD

i just can't pick 1!!!

bob marley, seth macfarlane, bill clinton, sublime(the whole band), dave grohl, the roots, dave chapelle...i'm just gonna have to stop myself there, before i make a 5 page post of everyone i wanna smoke pot with

Nicolaus Copernicus, Lenardo Da Vinci, and of course William S Harley, and Arthur Davidson.

LOL :rofl: Sorry BWD, nothing personal. Im just a ladies man i suppose. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back