if your up right now check this out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba Bear

Just A Good Ole Boy
Reaction score
right now and for the next 2 hrs on the History chanel they are doing a story on ilegal drugs....I am a history buff and love the History chanel ....I have beem watching this story for 15 minutes and its great...so if your awake you should turn on the history chanel....

I dont know if snyone watched but it was very educating........to outlaw taking drugs is realy against the constitution........if yall ever see it on again I would highly recomend you see it.......

Bubba Bear said:
I dont know if snyone watched but it was very educating........to outlaw taking drugs is realy against the constitution........if yall ever see it on again I would highly recomend you see it.......
Whats up Bubba Bear. That was on a month or so ago and was great. I would agree if you have never seen it be sure and check it out. :aok:

hey grunt...I started my vacation yesterday...I have 19 days off before I have to go back...doing some work around the house then the wife an I are heading up to Virginia for a week..........so I am up late reformating my laptop to take on the trip.......I did tape the documentry.....

yea man they play those things every few months...its called illegal drugs and how they got that way...they have one for cocaine, marijuana, and lsd

Ive only seen the Coke one. I really wanna see the marijuana one.

Thanks BOJOK thats what i was trying to find :)

hey thanx for the links that stuff was very interesting:bongin: :eek: makes me want to grow grow and grow lol

Your links are removed now, think you could shoot me an email with em'

How else could i see those?

TheHistory channel;) probably took them off because of all the copyright infringement things happening with you tube. I'll see if I can find them somewhere else and if I do I'll post them to this thread........

Latest posts

Back