im a new out door grower right before buds are comin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushgrower37

Reaction score
i got about 20 plants i found that were just growin in the woods and ive got lots of questions bout them

plants do not just grow, someone has to put them there. are these the same ones you found in the park? why 2 threads

bushgrower37 said:
my freinds mom is growing them

Dosent matter, YOU are not growing them. Lots of labor and time put into those plants. People get mighty upset when their crops are messed with, and "freinds mom" might give you more than a spanking if you mess with them.
You old enough to be here?

im 24 and its just like bunk and there is at least 500 plants ill take pics of them and get them up here next time i go down there

bushgrower37 said:
dude its like all over the park its wild plants
If its "wild plants".. then it is "hemp". It has no thc value. It's rope..

It may seem like everyone is "hating".. but the truth is, probably a high percentage of these folks have had their plants stolen by some lowlife sneek-thief. It makes folks bitter to have their hard work rewarded with thievery.

bushgrower37 said:
dude its like all over the park its wild plants
Yeah nothing really valuable, but I'd still like to see pics of it-hurry the heck up!!-JK

:)

Gb

Why does your story keeps changing? First you have found 20 plants....and then they become plants your friend's mom is growing....and then it suddenly becomes 500 "wild" plants in a park...

Regardless of your changing story, these plants are NOT yours and if you take them, IMO, that makes you a thief.

They do look like hemp, but I would probably have to see real up close.
I doubt if they are someone's grow. Worthless-But interesting.

Thanks!! :)

Gb

Im comeing to find you bushgrower37 and im bringing The BoyZ:chuck::chuck::chuck:

your user name is no longer welcome here ...IMO..goodbye loser:ciao:

Latest posts

Back