I'm a newBEE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunlove

Grow addict to the gills.
Reaction score
Hi Folks! I'm new to this scene, but not new to the topic. Recently got a MedMJ permit, and I'm gonna grow it because I can, ya know? Hope I can get some righteous advice here, and that I don't piss too many of you off.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: hey welcome and remember therews no stupid question that the one you dont ask so any question just ask i am here

oh and if you need anything dont boter to ask man :) well have alot of great knowleadge filled growers hear are you going to gorw inside or outside and i would love to get a permit to grow lol thated be sweet lolwell welcome and peace

Welcome to the group man! Congrats on your growing licence!

:welcome:

Welcome to Marijuana Passion.jpg

Man, thanks for the welcome you guys! Way more than I expected, you folks totally kick butt. I think I've found my growing home here. Thanks again, and you bet I have questions. But later, . . ..

GL

Hey Gunlove,
Nice to have you in our rotation!:48: I'm new here too. The advice and experienced growers on this site rock.:headbang: Smoke ya later!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Hope you enjoy the site. ;)

And TheBrothersGrunt Knows what he's talking about. Check out his Bud Pics!!:eek: :bong1: :eek:

Latest posts

Back