Im a Troll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685542619038.png

You did not introduce yourself and you have posted a bunch of bullshit and been a d.ick to members. You keep talking shit to the brothers and sisters here and i will throw your ass out the door and you can troll somewhere else,,,OR,, you can chill the fk out and be a member of this community.
Your Choice Jimmy.

if you have so much problem than restrict the forum membership. i wont have any problem. but for now i am member of this forum and have posted something most tangible or rational in this off-topic section of this forum.
Why has my cell phone plan monthly fee raised
I want to speak to a supervisor, and not that scripted crapola

if you have so much problem than restrict the forum membership. i wont have any problem. but for now i am member of this forum and have posted something most tangible or rational in this off-topic section of this forum.

you are trolling here as an admin of this forum. and im within my limits. what do you want from me ? why are you disturbing me ?

and you may be an admin of this cheap forum. but you are not any government official that you can behave like this. so mind your damn business as well. for because you are an admin or even be government official of any government. but that wont give you rights to do whatever you likes to do.
Skitty is that you? If so get yer azz back to the Cabana

What kills me is Jimmy brings his ass on a Marijuana site, doesn't introduce himself like a man, and starts calling ppl drug addicts before he even knows anything about the members on here. Only Trolls do that kind of shit.
And Jimmy,, we don't need to restrict membership, we eat trolls for lunch. Your just an appetizer.

What kills me is Jimmy brings his ass on a Marijuana site doesn't introduce himself like a man, and starts calling ppl drug addicts before he even knows anything about the members on here. Only Trolls do that kind of shit.

oh thank you for being my well wisher. but im nothing important. so i dont think my introduction would be important at all.

but those whose is really important that i have given in my post more than sufficiently. and those who are fortunate will take it.

Well you are right about one thing,,, you are not important to this site and nobody gives a crap about your better-than-thou bullshit.
WE are getting bored with you Jimmy. Let me get out my crystal ball and see whats about to happen to your dumbass. :angiesfavorite:

Latest posts

Back