I'm Back. Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capone said:
Enjoy :cool:

once a week bug spray. two days a week 3 part AN + Big Bud + B52

next week ill be adding Bud Candy + Honey comb :icon_smile:

Do tell me about this "bud candy". I did a search and it looks like a molasses and vitamin additive for soil. I've been using GH Floralicious Plus as my finisher. Whats your experience with Bud Candy?

woke up this morning. 15 out of 20 of my plats were stolen!!! furious right now!!

Capone said:
woke up this morning. 15 out of 20 of my plats were stolen!!! furious right now!!

Capone, Man I'm sorry to hear that. I know you must be going out of your mind right now.

Sorry to here that I hope things get better for ya..... Hope it wasn't somebody you know>

Bummer dude! That sucks! Every morning I wake up, and afternoon get home from work wondering if there still there......... Too close in the season to not be paranoid OD. Sorry man

Capone said:

i'd wanna hurt somebody....so sorry.

i have (3 ) motion detectors guarding my 4 girls.they're wireless,reasonably priced and a different chime (similar to doorbell ) goes off any time any thing as big or more as a squirrel goes near.feel very comfy w/ these guarding 24/7. also have (2) infrared motion cameras to get photos of any and all movement w/in 75 ft. of my girls.covered pretty well, home or not.
you had such a great crop!!!

I had a dream ... and it looked just like your backyard.
Beautiful.

damn......was looking so nice.....that sucks....that's. why I have 119lbs of blue nose pitbull.....

Better luck this year...I'm sure u had some still got some good smoke anyway anywhere thoughts

I'll load some of my current projects.. I'd some security issues that were addressed. you live and you learn. i actually had 3 plants left. that yielded 5.5 lbs. cost plus pain and suffering. :\

Capone said:
Hick: Although I'm perfectly legal in my State and being in compliance with my limitations; I've still deiced to remove the video.. I guess, i had a laps of judgement. Rather not give "them" any reason at all right! Cheers

don't you fear fly overs, I just posted a question regarding just that? in my area near LA/Orange county borders there's tons of low flyovers all day and night

and I know this is a year old post but those plants sure look beatiful, if you have a med card and only grow six plants (outside) can they still come for you? or does the CaLI laws protect at all?

Capone said:
Hick: Although I'm perfectly legal in my State and being in compliance with my limitations; I've still deiced to remove the video.. I guess, i had a laps of judgement. Rather not give "them" any reason at all right! Cheers

I would make a fake email address at http://tormail.org/ and FIRST download the TOR BROWSER use it to make the fake email account, then post EVERYTHING pot related using the TOR browser, READ on this and you will see, that EVERYtime you run the browser it goes out and makes a VPN tunnel and gives you a FAKE ip address somewhere other than where you live , and then you become invisible.

Capone said:
I'll load some of my current projects.. I'd some security issues that were addressed. you live and you learn. i actually had 3 plants left. that yielded 5.5 lbs. cost plus pain and suffering. :\

as I looked at your pictures specially the last ones, I can see a TWO story ? house in the background maybe 2 houses down? AS the stickers on the back of trucks say (actually the opposite) if you can see their windows, they can see your plants, also the smell gave you away.

I have the local "dealer " across the street, and he is my biggest fear. may not even cultivate the SKUNK varietes sent to me from over seas :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back