I'm backbut get this lol...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
I haven't moved out yet, but didn't do this lol.

I went out on the back porch to smoke a bit of green and my stepdad looked over and asked what I was smoking and I told him some weed. And he looked at me, and said oh! I got something to show you. He had me walk to the side of the house. There was a nice looking budplant on the side of the house in the garden. It's quite beautiful. Nothing spectacular but it's about a foot and a half tall and quite bushed. And note I'm the only ganja smoker in the house so I don't understand how it got there, I have a stretched theory on it though. If I didn't do it, then either someone in the neighborhood thought they could get away with it.

My theory is, this may be but it's doubtful. The trash cans are right next to it and maybe seeds fell out of the trashbag and planted, bc I throw my seeds in the trash lol.

I couldnt get the pics small enough to upload, maybe im just dumb on pictures haha. ive never had this problem before. but i did load them to another site and i have a gallery. heres the link if you wanna look

hxxp://img31.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=93019748.jpg

i know you all know by now, but just in case we have a late bloomer, change the xx to tt.

Up and thanks. The was the only good one I ever did lol they are hard to get right.

And I just went to take pics but the next door neighbor was weed eatting and I don't wanna draw attention hah.

No, no ,no ! Thats not it at all ! "Step-dad", is smok'in rope ! How else did he know what to show YOU !

lol that option crossed my mind, but at the same time he gets tested for work, but theres ways around it. idk. hah, its confusing. here comes the pics now, just saved them on the computer so, im good to upload.

hmmm. pictures are too big. ill figure out how to shrink the size and upload them.

A new saga-maybe the weedeating neighbor will cut the plant down. preventing the torture that only "schoolboy" can do to a plant!! J/messing wid u--make sure u visit your mom--peace

lol niiice. nah, my mom had me pull it, but i moved it to a jim beam bottle filled with water and im gonna try to transplant it in the woods somewhere, me and a buddy are gonna look for a good spot to put it. hahha, the leaves look healthy but at the same time theres holes in them from bugs eating at them. it smells niiice already, and i know theres just about no way of telling this early but im thinking its a female. or atleast hoping. i cant get over that i found it.

ill probably have to put the pics up on another site and just put links to the pics.

schoolboy420 said:
lol niiice. nah, my mom had me pull it, but i moved it to a jim beam bottle filled with water and im gonna try to transplant it in the woods somewhere, me and a buddy are gonna look for a good spot to put it. hahha, the leaves look healthy but at the same time theres holes in them from bugs eating at them. it smells niiice already, and i know theres just about no way of telling this early but im thinking its a female. or atleast hoping. i cant get over that i found it.

ill probably have to put the pics up on another site and just put links to the pics.

just use picasso to resize them to 1024

ive just found one growing in my back yard also noticed it as i was weeding :p

niiice. looks like im not the only one. maybe we just got too high one day and accidentally planted them lol. idk.

anyways i put up a link to image shack, i have a gallery thing on there. no worries not registered to anyone.

i figured out a place to put it, and so i remember ill tie a black shoe string to a tree branch on a path when i know to make a left lol.

Latest posts

Back