I'm legally prescripted, want to grow, please walk me thru

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ali44

Hi,
I'm living in Florida, I have a history of having psoriasis, a skin condition that can be cured or eased by marijuana suggested by online research and my doctor.
That means I can go to California (any other state) and get myself a legal prescription for marijuana right?
If yes, then how much can I grow? Can I be prescripted in California and bring the grass back to florida?
Please show me my options.
Many many thanks

You have to grow in the state that you are prescribed from. You should be very careful.

yes, you have to be a RESIDENT of the state in which your issued a lisense to posess or grow and state laws will tell you what your limits are. if u travel through a state in which it is illlegal to posess and u get caught then your busted no matter what. be careful and dont travel with bud.....mail it ;)

trillions of atoms said:
dont travel with bud.....mail it

Of course, then you have the dope dogs that they use on the electric belts that they dump out mail on so the dogs can sniff it all.

A certain percentage of mail is always checked. They decide on what percentage each week. I know this because I have a friend who works right next to the place the dope dogs works and he's talked quite a bit to the handler. The dogs and handlers are Federal. They don't care what your state laws say. MJ is illegal *Federally* in the USA. The Feds can bust you any time, any place in the USA. There is no such thing as legal pot to them.

You might go forever without getting busted this way. You might get busted the first time you try it.

It's all a risk.

I would advise you STRONGLY to see a pot friendly lawyer about your rights as a med pot user.

Sitting in jail saying to yourself "Well damn, the guy on the pot group said I could do this" just won't give you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Good luck to you man!

hey man i live here in fla.. you need be real carefull,,,,these old southern boys dont know about legal pot,,,,they will lock you up quick,,this is not California and they will make you know that ,,,,,,fla. is a zero tolerance state and they realy dont care about your med. condition,,,they will tell you flat ,,,move to California if you want to smoke legal bud ,,,again be real carefull,,,as always PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Stoney Bud said:
Of course, then you have the dope dogs that they use on the electric belts that they dump out mail on so the dogs can sniff it all.

A certain percentage of mail is always checked. They decide on what percentage each week. I know this because I have a friend who works right next to the place the dope dogs works and he's talked quite a bit to the handler. The dogs and handlers are Federal. They don't care what your state laws say. MJ is illegal *Federally* in the USA. The Feds can bust you any time, any place in the USA. There is no such thing as legal pot to them.

You might go forever without getting busted this way. You might get busted the first time you try it.

It's all a risk.

I would advise you STRONGLY to see a pot friendly lawyer about your rights as a med pot user.

Sitting in jail saying to yourself "Well damn, the guy on the pot group said I could do this" just won't give you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Good luck to you man!

exactly....no matter what a state says...the feds stiill say no...and will bust you.....best thng you can do is just get some and smoke it at home....and be willing to take the chance to get arrested...if your not willing to take that chance...then dont do it....Have you aksed about THC pills...marinol I think its called...not sure if they still make it.but if they do your doc can prescribe that and you will be ok....the DEA had aproved it at one time.....I tried it way back in the early 80's....I loved it better than smoking.....

i have mailed bud and seeds and never missed a beat. there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of packages floating through the mail system right now and they only check 1-3%. thats why you package it well and have a safe addy where you dont grow. id rather mail my bud than travel over long distances state to state ANYDAY.

trillions of atoms said:
i have mailed bud and seeds and never missed a beat. there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of packages floating through the mail system right now and they only check 1-3%. thats why you package it well and have a safe addy where you dont grow. id rather mail my bud than travel over long distances state to state ANYDAY.

It's very true that the odds are that your package won't get checked by the puppies, but if it's one that goes by one of them, your busted. I don't care how you package it. Those dogs are freaky. I sure wouldn't want anyone to think that using the postal system is a foolproof method of getting weed from here to there.

The percentage of packages checked changes every single week. It can go much higher than 3% of letter mail and is always higher with packaged mail. I've learned quite a bit about it from this guy. I've even had him ask the guy specific questions about how the dogs work.

After hearing his answers, I've decided for myself that I'll not be mailing any weed. Good luck to you tho'.

May your luck continue forever.

Stoney Bud said:
It's very true that the odds are that your package won't get checked by the puppies, but if it's one that goes by one of them, your busted. I don't care how you package it. Those dogs are freaky. I sure wouldn't want anyone to think that using the postal system is a foolproof method of getting weed from here to there.

The percentage of packages checked changes every single week. It can go much higher than 3% of letter mail and is always higher with packaged mail. I've learned quite a bit about it from this guy. I've even had him ask the guy specific questions about how the dogs work.

After hearing his answers, I've decided for myself that I'll not be mailing any weed. Good luck to you tho'.

May your luck continue forever.

you can get some deer urine...ya know the stuff hunters use...and spray it on and all over the package...that throws the dogs off...but some packages do get xrayed...I wouldnt send anything by U.S Mail...I would send it by Fed-X or UPS ......the security is not as tough...Fed-X and UPS try to move things fast as possible.....also I would choose overnight....leaves less time for it to be checked out...costs a bit more...but How much is not getting busted worth...also using the U.S Mail if you get caught is a federal offense....another thing...I would send it to a fake name.....with no signiture required...and I would use a fake name and fake return address....just in case it does get detected.....I would also try and use a store and not a company owned place...if possible.....

Oh about the thc high..its been so long....back in the 70's....I do remember I felt really good like I was on top of the world and everything looked so much brighter and better.....

Stoney Bud said:
The dogs and handlers are Federal. They don't care what your state laws say. MJ is illegal *Federally* in the USA. The Feds can bust you any time, any place in the USA. There is no such thing as legal pot to them.

Fortunately we have legislation that is being created and pushed to remove marijuana from the controlled substances list.

One condition it fails miserably as a controlled drug is it must be "Dangerous, even when administered under a doctors care"

Please contact your state political leaders and inform them of your support!

Latest posts

Back