Im new and ignorant at this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazed&Confused-_-

Reaction score
second season growing i have lots of questions and need help using this site!!! haha.
:bong1: :bong1:

:bong1:

Hello New and Ignor....wait, maybe I'm dazed and confused....or are YOU????? :D :D

:welcome: to the only source of info and experienced growers you'll need! Check out the stickies in the sections for good starting info, then jump in with any questions you may have!!!!

:welcome: Let us know what you need help with.

Welcome to MP.....you have come to the right place.

:welcome: feel free to ask :D Thats what we are here for :aok: but I must warn you, MP can get addicting

Welcome Dazed&Confused,

You will love it here, but please do peruse the site rules, so you can avoid rocking the boat as it were.
The place is habit forming, as the others tried to warn you. First your going to develop this irresistible urge to look at lights, and maybe soil, then nutes and ferts come into play.
Your really hooked when you start thinking beans.
Then the magic happens. You put it all together the right way, and then we will all know that you are a goner.
It happened to all of us, and now look, we can't get away, and you won't be able to either cause your hooked.

Don't ask me why,
I just stand by,
Watching all the girls
Just wave hi...LOL

Make yourself at home,
and here hold this--> :48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool2:

Welcome!! Just start poking around and it won't be long befor you become familiar with the site and posting like the rest of us.

Latest posts

Back