im new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstimer

firstimer
Reaction score
hi im the newtimer and i would like any good tips or cool sites to check out, i got in to this by my ex boyfriend and since he gone i havent learned all i need to know, like everythihg lol so if anyone wants to give me some tips that would be great.

Welcome to our ever growing online CannaCommunity. Hope All Grows Well With You. Much Peace & Love :)

Well, you will need to begin by examining your physical resources (money, time, space, security) and figuring out what you would like to achieve (bud yield). Comparing those two elements will give you design parameters to start with. Let me know what you come up with and we'll take the next step.

MPB

MootPointBlank said:
Well, you will need to begin by examining your physical resources (money, time, space, security) and figuring out what you would like to achieve (bud yield). Comparing those two elements will give you design parameters to start with. Let me know what you come up with and we'll take the next step.

MPB

well i come up wit no money but some kick yo *** seeds and the lil bit i was taught and a single light thats gona make me a very happy girl. do you have any advice that is helpful 2 a poor white girl, oh by the way my seeds are the white and fire og kush x white x white

Great seeds only go so far. What size/type of light do you have? Soil or hydro? What size of grow space are you going to have? Can you aquire nutrients? Organic? There is a lot more than light and seeds when it comes to growing quality mj. Read the stickys and peoples post and then go from there. It will take some money to get strted but there are cheaper ways. Good luck.

Shock is right, I've poured tons of time and money into my grow and I'm still only getting results like I pulled dirt from a parking lot, water from a public pool and light from a 40W incandescent. That's all because, we believe, I can't get my pH under control. But that's beside the point. There are ways to do this without spending a fortune, but you have to give us something to work with. Shock asked the essential questions we need answers to in order to help you. Whatever you do, don't start those seeds until you're ready because they won't wait for you to get your s**t together.

MPB

fishcabo said:
Moot, are you soil or hydro??

Well, I started my bagseed in soil (lord knows why) to find a mom to pull clones from. After these are done flowering, that's it for soil for now. Maybe in the future I'll try my hand at it again because I would really like to have a LST cannabonsai. The clones (after rooting in incubation) went into the DWC where I am currently having my pH problems. That's not to say that the ladies in soil aren't falling apart as well. I'm at a complete loss there because they actually do show a proper pH in their runoff.

MPB

hello first timer ,,,what light do you have ? what space ? and how much time ?
cause you will soon be rooted to the seat unable to leave the forum :giggle:
have you put them seeds in soil yet ? also have you thought about going outdoors (its the right time of season)
goodluck :peace: you will soon be smoking some fine buds of your own :48:

Latest posts

Back