i'm pleasantly nervous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budculese

Reaction score
sorry about the rambling but i'm still testing lights , temp and venting . i've discovered that different hang configurations give me different heats . being my 1st grow I'm pleasantly nervous .i want to get started right now , but i want to get it right . i don't want to get "surprised" later on . my beans are calling me to germ. (aurora indica) . i think i'll give the room 1 more coat of paint . i'll "bug bomb" the house tomorrow, then lysol the heck out of the grow room . i need to get a carbon filter soon . got my organic top soil , but haven't decided on ferts yet , except for worms (red's or earth's , what do people prefer?). i know i can do this , heck kids raid my garden every year (i love em for that , used to do it myself lol). i'm going to get a bong , the 1st "b" i've had since before my babies where born ( 25-23 now) . living in mi. we get medicinal herb so i told them it's for "medicinal"purposes , since they don't live here any more i figure it's my time now. i wanted to grow when i was 15 , i've wanted to have good smoke without the hassle of calling and "no sale" or "yeah it's good" . and it's not. i'm just starting and i can see the possibility's of this start . kush , widow or lsd, man i want to try them all ! i feel left behind by you people . i'm just glad i didn't start to late!

`Your on the right track! Slow down and breathe! I'm thinkin your ww will come out more frosty than the nl.

You are going to have a great time!! WW is notorious for being sensitive so you may not need to fertilize much at all if any. Some of the biggest things to consider are overwatering, water ph, and feeding too much thinking it will give you better yields; 9 times out of 10 it will cause lockout and burn.

Don't let that stop you thought. Check out my GJ in my sig. I had a WW in my first grow that I just completed .... nothing but drama after two weeks into flower. She worried me silly and was far from being a pretty plant, but still she put out some very good smoke in spite of me.

I'm to new to give advice but I wish you the best. Read read read and then ask questions and even then, it's the going through it that gives the confidence to do it again.

good call OHC. I certainly wasn't trying to discourage you on the WW budculese, just a heads up. Have a light hand with the WW and you will have some awesome smoke. I may have to get some WW seeds myself, that is fantastic smoke. Does anyone know who carries some quality WW seeds?

I got mine from marijuana - seeds dot nl . I didn't know enough to ask who the breeder was but I can honestly say this. She musta come from good genetics because she didn't hermie in spite of me. She is in reveg now - she won my respect even though I hated her for a few weeks....

i'm only doing the a i for now ,i meant to say w w and others are down the road,sorry to be unclear

Ah, I don't know if you know this but since you don't want to be 'surprised' later on, I'll just say this, if you use a HPS or MH lamp you don't want to touch it with your bare hands, just screw it in with a soft cloth and give it an appropriate wipe and keep moisture away from the bulb. Hand oils and water can cause the hot bulb to explode, be careful not to hit it or anything. It gets really, really hot and any stress to the bulb may damage it.

Cleaning instructions: soft cloth, like eyeglasses cleaning cloth, that and/or using Isopropyl alcohol and a soft cloth.

Latest posts

Back