In the absence of THC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a joint or a blunt is so tainted when some bastard puts tobacco in it.. it's like someone put a vacuum in my lungs when im not expecting it.

Deaddddly serious. And tbh, 99% of the time, i use my trusty bong, so no need for the tacky tobaccyy.. :)

headband said:
at lease some can agree. here we go about pointless posts again, mod plz help this man. I dont see anything i typed trying to force what I think on anyone, do you?

wasnt just talking to you headband eesh. somone get this guy a blunt never take me seriously for i do not take my self serious!

GG

ive been smoking a blunt a day since harvest, no tobacco, just the tobacco in the swisher grape blunt wrap. hey shuggy, so when you run out of weed you dont buy it? I normally buy weed, but I grew my only grow, got a HP, which most im selling to pay off the stupid government fines with legal drug money, got to love california. Then with the money I didnt have to give to the gov from my pay checks, will be spend at the club, mmmmmmm. $3271

of coarse i buy it when i run out(like now,lol),i never go too long without it.

thestandard said:
a joint or a blunt is so tainted when some bastard puts tobacco in it.. it's like someone put a vacuum in my lungs when im not expecting it.
some B*S*A*D?? ***!! get a life dude.

Latest posts

Back