inmho the best way to germ.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrew420

Reaction score
Hey all, new here, but would just like to add my technique. In a shot glass of filtered/RO water, add 3-4 drops superthrive, add 4-5 drops 3% h2o2, and a few drops, depending on strength, of your favorite grow(veg) nute. THen plop those seeds intothe water making sure the get wet all around. Allow to sit 12-24 hrs, after 24hrs toss any that are still floating, as they are dead. This method has proven a 99.9% success. the addition of the nutes are in the hopes of increasing the % of females with a higher N content. Good luck to everybody.

add 3-4 drops superthrive

Normally,,thats one drop per gallon. Seems like alot of stuff to see if the seeds are gonna float or not.;)

i had 6/10 bagseeds my buddy saved me of some dank poke a lil bit o' tail out in 6hrs last night. thats with my like ph7.4, 46F tap water.. in a kinda dirty 10ml grad cyl that has had FF GB/BB, root stimulator, and neem oil in it since i last cleaned it.

must be another voodoo formula.

Is this actually a good tested method? Is it only the strongest seeds will survive? I guess since it worked for homebrew it must have some credibility.

btw, congrats to the two guys who posted above me on your seeds germing :). Happy growing.

Latest posts

Back