Insane's BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybody, thanks for all the kind words. Party at my house!! lol...parents are gone for a week..this could be trouble.. :D

Anyways, quite a bit to update with the grow..I was so frustrated with that plant that collapsed on herself, that I took a couple cuttings and gave her to a friend. He said he'd take care of her..transplant to bigger pot, put her outside and prop her up. I'd like to be able to do this, but I simply don't have the outdoor area near me, and Im personally not a fan of 'guerilla growing'. However, my friend has a great backyard, with is basically, one big garden, and so even a very large MJ plant can be in there and go unnoticed. Anyway, I harvested the remaining plant a couple days ago, she was showin cloudy trichs so I chopped her down.

The last plant I harvested also happened to be the strongest of the plants, so Im tryin to reveg her, I transplanted her into a larger pot with some good fresh soil, got her under 24 hrs of light and back to a full veg nute, keepin my fingers crossed, it'd be nice not to have to start from seed right away again. Anyway I just went to take some pics now and the batteries in my camera are dead, and they take a couple hours to charge, and the chances are by then I'll be nice and stoned and get side tracked on something, so I'll have some new pics up....soonish :D

Hey baby! Whens Mom and Dad due back? ;) Where'd you say that cabin was? I can't wait for the smoke report. How can you be so patient? you're driving me crazy! :D

Reveggin the Biggest BnB Day 3

Hey everybody, got some good news. The BnB is recovering very nicely after being transplanted from one of those little 2 gallon pots you see in the pics to the bigger pot, not exactly sure the size, but its about 5 gallons. She's lookin kinda funny now that shes back in veg mode, but thats ok. Im hoping to build my next setup soon..which will include a chamber for the mother plant+cuttings and a separate chamber for flowering. So hopefully I can do that in the next few weeks, and by then this BnB will be ready to be put into the mother+cutting chamber and take some clones from her. Next BnB crop I do will only be vegged for 2-3 weeks..gotta remember that this time around because many of you will remember the height issues I had from the last grow.. :p

Also, in the pics you might wonder why those 2 black pots are empty. Fooled ya didnt I? lol...those cuttings I took just flopped over and died, so I put some fresh soil in those pots and planted 2 heavenly hash seeds. No pre soak, goin the all natural way. Nice fresh potting soil, moist, warm. Just a matter of time before mother nature takes over for me ;)

The BnB I harvested gives a nice stoney high, but its still not quite at its 'full potential', I think another week or two will do a lot for it, so I hope I can wait..lol :D

EPSN0002.jpg

EPSN0003.jpg

EPSN0004.jpg

Insane in the Membrane!!

RE: Yer ded clones....I'm tellin ya, try that method of cloning I was taught. I got 100% survival with massive root growth in 10 days. Can't get much better than that!

BTW, nice parents! If they don't know I dub ye the Master of Stealth.

It will be interesting if you can make 'er go back to veg. But isn't that how they do most clone mothers? I've never tried it but it should work.

Dang Insane! Are you ever going to smoke that god damn plant? Lets get it over with already :D What are we still waiting for? ;)

Hey everybody got some good news. One of the two heavenly hash seeds I planted (with no pre soak) has already popped above the soil, so I got a new addition to the grow. :D

The BnB lady is nice and happy, and back in veggin mode. I can't believe how quickly she responded to it! I've always heard it takes 2 weeks or longer to reveg a plant but this girl came 'back to life' in less than a week! This BnB strain continues to amaze me..anyway....I pruned off two of her top tips today, and I'm gonna continue trimmin her to bush her out so she can be a mother plant for future BnB crops.

Also, if that heavenly hash baby turns out to be a male I'm gonna collect some pollen, been toying with the idea of trying to breed HHxBnB, but thats a long ways off, and I don't know anything about breeding, so I got some homework to do. Anyway enough talk heres some pics ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Whats up Insane. Your lady is still looking great even after having all of her beautiful buds taking off of her. Congrats on the new addition to your grow.

hey sweetie...so are we talking about future "plant sex" ? Its seems you'vre got those ladies eating out of the palm of your hand. Must just be something about you :D

Hey everybody. Well Ive been reveggin the BnB for about 2 weeks now, and I think it's say to say shes back in the full vegatative state, with 30+ growth tips. Also, as you can see those 2 heavenly hash seeds I planted and now 2 heavenly hash babies. Anyway not much else to update, cya next time people. :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

Well, well well...it seems your headache was tolerable enough to update. I guess that means that hangover is going away....what do you know. ;) Your ladies are looking nice btw, try not to throw up again ok?

Looking good Insane. Congrats on the new additions to the family.

Latest posts

Back