Insane's BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 81 of Growth, Day 41 of Flowering
Hey thanks for the kind words everybody :) Another update.. I simply love the color on these ladies...cant get enough... not much really to update, just thought I'd post some new pics, enjoy everybody :)

EPSN0001.jpg

EPSN0002.jpg

EPSN0003.jpg

EPSN0004.jpg

EPSN0007.jpg

EPSN0009.jpg

Whats up Insane. Your ladies are looking great. I love the colors they are getting. Man thats gonna be some good smoke when its all said and done. Great job man.

Sweet plants Insane...how much longer? I'll bet you can't wait...this is so exciting!

Hey people thanks for the kind words. :)

Hey GDG, these plants finish in 10-12 weeks, and at flowering day 45 now that makes these plants just past the halfway point of flowering, at this point Im lookin at another 4 weeks, or around there. Also, Im waitin for amber trichs :D

PS No pics this time, the batteries in my cam are dead, will take 2 hours to charge, and my plants start the 12 hour dark period in 40 minutes. The good news? I got the day off tommorow and I'll post pics first thing in the mornin ;)

Day 86 of Growth, 46 of Flowering

Hey people, got some more pics as I promised ;) These ladies are really packin it on now, they seem to like to warm temps we've been havin lately, which is a good thing cause there isn't much I can do about it as my air intake feeds directly from outside, thankfully the air is well shaded and the air goin in stays pretty cool even on the warmest of days.. Anyway, enough talk..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Damn Insane...thats just a beautiful sight. I'm having trouble with ventelation as well right now with the outside temps in the 80's this week. Hot air is hot air. :cool: Looks awesome!

Ladies are looking great Insane. The leaf to bud ratio is high on that plant isn't it. Looks like it anyway. You are doing a killer job on the grow. Cant wait to see the next round of pics.

Looking great Insane. I can't wait to get a smoke report on this one. ;)

Dude, yo shit looks like it smells danky and looks even better! Like Mutt said "I can't wait to get a smoke report on this one"!!!!!!

Day 91 of Growth, Day 51 of Flowering

Hey everybody thanks for the kind words...Hey TBG, yep very high leaf to bud ratio, all the more leaves to soak up light for the buds ;)

I'll be starting the pure water feeding for the rest of flowering somewhere around day 60-65, with harvest in mind somewhere between day 75-90, at that point it's up to the trichs to be amber. These plants have a 12 week flowering time, so I just gotta be patient..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Looks like that "magic juice" your giving her is really doing the trick. ;)

Damn Insane those ladies are looking better and better with every picture ya take. Man that is a freaking jungle in there. Buds are starting to look nice and full and the colors are killer. You are doing a great job on this grow.

Latest posts

Back