Insane's BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok it's now time for me to chime in.. hahaha.. every time i see this threads name.. i'm.. like ooo BNB... Bed and Breakfast.. but your grow is lush and lovely ladies

For this grow I used 18/6. If you look at my Heavenly Hash grow a couple months back in the Grow Journals I used 24/0 for that grow.

I've also decided that I'm going to add a third 125 watt bulb after this grow is done. That'll boost me up to 375 watts and 38 000 lumens. I am sticking with these 125 watters because they're cool burning and self ballasted, and are also surprisingly effective for a self ballasted bulb. I prefer self ballasted bulbs IMO for obvious safety reasons. When I upgrade and build my next grow I've been considering installing a Sprinkler System for a just in case type of thing if I decided to use an HPS. This is not something you should do yourself, however this is what I do for a living as a Pipe Fitter, and I know exactly what is involved in the process.

PS This BnB strain is anything but a low strain. Outdoors BnB will reach 12 feet and it will try to reach that height indoors, in door the creator of the strain contacted me via another forums to tell me that my 40 day veg of the BnB was too long, and that I should've only vegged these plants for 2-3 weeks, half the time I actually did.

PSS Thanks for the kind words everyone, pranic you should chime in more often! ;)

pranicfever said:
Ok it's now time for me to chime in.. hahaha.. every time i see this threads name.. i'm.. like ooo BNB... Bed and Breakfast.. but your grow is lush and lovely ladies

hehehe....i think Bed and Breakfast too pranic :D ..great minds think alike huh? ;)

looking forward to some more pics :cool:

How about some more pics? ;)

These plants are really taking off... In the last pic I believe it is you can use the duct repair as a reference. Right now the tallest plant is just under 2 ft. Sometimes I'll be looking at these plants..then 15 minutes later I realize how long Ive been simply stareing at the plants for, and somehow I pull myself away :p

EPSN0014 (3).jpg

EPSN0016 (2).jpg

EPSN0017 (2).jpg

EPSN0018 (2).jpg

EPSN0021 (2).jpg

Dude, I wonder how much stretch you will get?

Ya, I can relate about loving being in the room. I notice when it's getting close for the light to be on. Very healthy, cool environment.

you got your own personal jungle there....looking great :cool:

Day 49 of Growth, Day 9 of Flowering

Hey people, no pics today just a quick update. A pair of balls decided to show up on the biggest plant (which I had guessed to be female..damnit), so anybody this plant is pretty much ready for the early chop, although I think I might just take my hunting knife and hack that little prick to pieces..pardon my French. Otherwise the remaining plants are still doin well takin off like crazy, I'll post some more pics in the next couple days. Until then.

Sorry haven't been online in a while insane. cable took a crap. but WOW. BOING those things sprung right up. Sorry to here about the outlaw in the grow room. hack him up. Its a girl only party right??? hehe.

Lookin great man.

Hey people. Its now day 51 of Growth and 11 of flowering. The jungle doesn't look quite as full after having executed the first male to show up. So far now Ive got 2 plants showin female preflowers. The tallest plant on the front left and the shorter bushiest plant on then front right. (plants are lined up in 2 rows of 3)

Also..Im kinda suspecting the front center plant to be male. I'll probably know all the plants sex in another week or so. After that, it's bud time ;)

EPSN0029 (2) (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0030 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0031 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0032 (2) (2).jpg

thats still looking like a pretty big jungle...even with the missing male :D

fingers crossed.. girls for the rest of them ;)

Hey LL, thanks for the kind words. A little more bad news tho, I dunno if its just me not paying enough attention, but since posting those last pics the balls on the front center plant became a lot more obvious, so yes, another male down. 5 plants now. 2 probably 3 girls, and 2 unknowns. Still keepin my fingers crossed..

Lookin sweet man. Hey, they can't ALL be females. You still have the rest. Great looking crop man. You have happy plants.

Yep, some unfortunates have to be males (waitaminnit!!!)

Day 53 of Growth, 13 of Flowering

Hey people. Just a quick update..got all the males out. Im left with 3 big beautiful girls, I had 4, I'll explain. As I was removing the last male out of the grow, I acidentally dropped the 2 gallon pot on one of my girls and completely snapped the plant, like I mean completely severed..anyway..after my initial rage I realized the plant was completely un salvageable, and now Im left with 3 big beautiful girls.

Gotta focus on the positive..not the fact that I just killed a perfectly good female..still 3 big girls left..damnit Im an idiot. oh well..

Already considered that, but I don't have any additional space for clones. :(

Insane said:
Day 53 of Growth, 13 of Flowering

Hey people. Just a quick update..got all the males out. Im left with 3 big beautiful girls, I had 4, I'll explain. As I was removing the last male out of the grow, I acidentally dropped the 2 gallon pot on one of my girls and completely snapped the plant, like I mean completely severed..anyway..after my initial rage I realized the plant was completely un salvageable, and now Im left with 3 big beautiful girls.

Gotta focus on the positive..not the fact that I just killed a perfectly good female..still 3 big girls left..damnit Im an idiot. oh well..
I can relate man. I recently lost a Snow White to cat-o-strofic circumstances. Same thing. Snapped the main.

You might want to think about one of the small cloning machines man. What a convience. From the plant to the cloner to the vegg chamber. Harvest, plant new clones and start more cuttings in the cloner.

Stoney Bud said:
I can relate man. I recently lost a Snow White to cat-o-strofic circumstances. Same thing. Snapped the main.

You might want to think about one of the small cloning machines man. What a convience. From the plant to the cloner to the vegg chamber. Harvest, plant new clones and start more cuttings in the cloner.

I'll look into one of those cloning machines Stoney. Unfortuantely, I haven't seen anything like this anywhere in my area, but I'll keep an eye out.

Hey man, at least you have your cat to blame for losing the Snow White. I just lost a perfectly good BnB girl due to stupidity! lol ;)

Day 66 of Growth, 26 of Flowering

Hey everybody, sorry for the lack of updates in the last couple weeks but I've been very very busy with work. Anyway, the ladies are doing very well, although they just won't stop stretching damnit lol..I've got about another foot of space for the plants to grow vertically, after that I'll have to modify my ventilation or find some other more creative solution to this 'growing' problem.. ;)

EPSN0036 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0041 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0042 (2).jpg

looking great Insane!!! nice to see you back...dontcha hate when work gets outta control ;)

Latest posts

Back