Insane's BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great dude, you got a new cam. Glad to hear. and holy shit. thats one hell of a grow. man they are filling out nice. :)

Day 31 - 18/6

Hey people. Bit of news, I did the final vegatative pruning a couple days ago, including topping 4/7 plants. I didn't top the 3 remaining plants because they responded very very well to the LST and are just monsters now lol..Anyway, I'm thinking about switching to 12/12 in another 1-3 weeks.

Enjoy the pics everybody! ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Wow man, that is lookin great. Heck of a green feild in there. :)

They look like they are really coming around.Looking great so far bro.

those are really looking great. nice and bushy. great looking pics showing your LST. your room is gonna be nice and full before long. will be watching your grow. keep it up and keep the pics coming.
nature-smiley-002.gif

awesome pics!!! thanks for sharing....hope to do some bondage with the ladies outdoors this year ;)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

Thinking of switching to 16/8 to sex the plants before putting them into 12/12..or should I stay with 18/6 and wait for the 12/12 switch? I've been considering this for the last couple days but I'm undecided so far. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I let em veg, then switch to 12/12. Never thought of doing that though. more of a gradual change than all at once. hmmm. May give that a shot next time around to see if it helps or hurts. Wow insane. you still never cease to keep my wheels turnin in my head. ;) Can't wait to see where this one goes. Can't wait to see em start buddin though.

Well, I've heard of people doing it before but I've also heard that its not really needed.

That being said these babies are growing so fast I'll probably be putting them into 12/12 in another 1-2 weeks. I'll keep you guys updated, and more pics will be coming in the next couple days. :D

Hey everybody

Just a quick little update: I decided to top the remaining plants, mainly so that the buds will (hopefully) stay on and somewhat even level during flowering so I dont have to mess with the lights and of course to multiply the number of growth shoots, to supplement this I did a little more pruning, and now I'm happy with how all the plants are going. Although, because I decided to top the remaining plants this will add another week or two to the vegging cycle, so at this point I'm thinking another 2-4 wks of 18/6 (still haven't decided if I'll switch the lights to 16/8 before they go into 12/12) Anyway, I'll have new pics up in a couple days when I get some more time, been working like a 'junkyard dog' lately, and man my back is starting to feel it..can't wait for this BnB crop, supposed to be an excellent medicinal strain.

Day 37 - 18/6

Hey people
Heres some more pics of my babies, I'm gonna give them another couple weeks before I switch to 12/12. Still no sign of sex, looks like I'm gonna have to wait until I switch to 12/12 to make any positive IDs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Very impressive Insane, how do you get your seedlings so short with big fat leaves? Every time I try seeds, I get this long skinny stalk with tiny little leaves. Yours look so healthy!

Nice very nice. Looks like a freaking jungle in there. Damn you are gonna need Stoney Buds little pygmy to get in there and do your watering, and stuff.
medium-smiley-039.gif
Looks great. Keep it up i cant wait to see some big fat buds.
fing34.gif

Damn, insane. Thats an insane grow. Yeah watch out for that pigmy. hahahahaha. Man I can't wait until it soes its first stretch. That is gonna be huge.

GreenDayGirl said:
Very impressive Insane, how do you get your seedlings so short with big fat leaves? Every time I try seeds, I get this long skinny stalk with tiny little leaves. Yours look so healthy!

Hey GDG, the easiest way to have shorter, bushier (better IMO) plants, all you gotta do is keep your light(s) closer than you normally do. Your plants only stretch out if they're trying to reach the light. So how to solve this? Bring the light to them! ;)

I usually keep my 250 watts 12 inches away from the plants for the entire grow. It also helps to use proper mj fertilizers..check out my fertilizing regimen for this grow in an earlier post of this thread.

And thanks for the kind words everyone, and yeah Mutt and TBG, I do need Stoney Bud's pygmy as watering has already become a pain in the ass lol..to reach the plants at the back I take a clean piece of PVC pipe (1 1/4" diameter) about 2 feet long as an 'extention arm' for my watering can lol..oh well, at least it works right? This is my Pipe Fitter's solution to my 'growing' problem lol..man I love the morning buzz..esspecially the Sunday morning buzz :D

Insane said:
yeah Mutt and TBG, I do need Stoney Bud's pygmy as watering has already become a pain in the ass :D
I'm harvesting right now. I sent the pygmy over to Mutts house.

I'm preping for a "Sea of Green" method. I have 19.5 sq ft at 5.5 by 3.5 and I'm going to go with 24 plants in 6 plants/per tub. I'll slightly train them to evenly fill the space. Should be interesting.

Your plants are looking very nice and healthy man. Why don't you take cutting from lower branches and flower them for sexing?

It's a little pain in the ass with the tagging, but it saves time by getting the males outta there and freeing the space for the ladies.

Maybe I can catch that little pygmy in transit hahaha ;)

I would take lower cutting and sex those, but I don't have another suitable grow area ready, so it's simply not possible right now. My next grow will be a two stage (veg&flower) setup, hopefully to be built late this summer for the next indoor season.

Yup, Sea of green is right, except it's normally done with all sexed clones so you know all plants will be female, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I used to run the 100 meter sprint in 11.6 seconds flat ;)

........11 years and about 20 lbs of mj ago LOL

I called the pygmy on his cell. He asked where your at insane. He said it was still too cold in your neck of the woods. He'll be up next week. hahahahahaha

Latest posts

Back