Insane's BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you been dude, hope you haven't been workin too hard. Loveley grow, probably too busy tryin to keep up with them thristy ladies. lol.

Lookin great dude.

Damn Insane. Those ladies have put on some serious weight since the last pics. Looking great.

Insane said:
Day 66 of Growth, 26 of Flowering
...the ladies are doing very well, although they just won't stop stretching damnit lol..I've got about another foot of space for the plants to grow vertically, after that I'll have to modify my ventilation or find some other more creative solution to this 'growing' problem.. ;)
Hey Insane, when I have plants do the stretch in flowering, I train them over just like in vegging. Only for the first month. The second month, they should stop growing and just enlarge the buds.

Good luck man. Those are some happy looking plants.

Day 70 of Growth, Day 30 of Flowering

Thanks for the kind words people, these ladies are really startin to shape up. They seem to be slowing down the stretching and starting to pack on the flowers/bud. The ladies really seem to like the new Dutchmaster fert I'm using. It's a two part formula called Dutchmaster Advance A&B. It has a really nice minty smell which is a pleasant surprise because the last Dutchmaster flowering fert I used smelled a lot more like..well...crap lol..anyway, enjoy the pics. :D

PS Some of the leaves are droopy as you'll notice, cause the pics were taken just before I watered the ladies..after that they perked up as usual. ;)

EPSN0036 (2).jpg

EPSN0038 (2).jpg

EPSN0039 (2) (2) (2).jpg

epsn0040 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0041 (2).jpg

EPSN0043 (2) (2).jpg

Looking good Insane, i cant wait to see them in a few weeks, they will be insane

Damn insane, those are some fine lookin ladies. ;)

your ladies are very pretty :D lookin great insane

Those plants really look exellent. I just registered on the forum and these were the first i saw. Great first impression=) I have some 13 plants in veg right now going strong(day 29). Ill try to post some pictures and start my own diary soon. Good luck and talk to you all later^^

Whats up Insane. I was waiting for you to post some new pics. All i can say is wow. Those ladies sure have grown since the last pics. You got yourself one hell of a jungle. Great job man.

great looking crop man, looking forward to seeing more.

Day 73 of Growth, Day 33 of Flowering

I am in love with this strain. :D
The ladies are starting to show some beautiful color in they're pistils relatively early on, which is something this strain is known for. Pink and red and even lighter pinks and reds that don't quite show up on the cam..anyway people, enjoy, I know I am! ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Whats up Insane. Your ladies are looking great. How long is the flowering time on those beauties? Nice pics man.

awesome shots....thats a light pink i see on them ladies isn't it ;) great work Insane

Hey people thanks for the kind words :D

Hey TBG the flowering time on these ladies is 10-12 weeks, at that point it's up to the trichs to turn amber ;)

Day 77 of Growth, Day 37 of Flowering

Hey everybody, just thought I'd share some more pics of my ladies since they're starting to show some real color now. I'm around the halfway point of flowering for these ladies and they're showing even deeper reds, almost getting reddish/purple, but the lights are close enough at this point that they drown out a fair amount of the color from the pics, anyway, enjoy everybody! ;)

EPSN0003.jpg

EPSN0004.jpg

EPSN0005.jpg

EPSN0007.jpg

EPSN0008.jpg

EPSN0013.jpg

EPSN0014.jpg

EPSN0015.jpg

EPSN0016.jpg

Whats up Insane. That is one fine jungle you have there. Gotta love them colors. It's only gonna get better and i cant wait. Great job.

That color looks really unique! Not really red, reddish-orange? Welcome to da jungle!

Latest posts

Back