Insane's BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol............ok back to the grow :p when are you going to start sneaking those "test" buds? Those girls are looking mighty tasty. Awseome job so far!

Thinkin about takin a couple test buds in a week or two, one of the plants is further along than the rest showin half cloudy half clear trichs, waitin for amber tho..I want the knockout high lol..so I just gotta be patient.. :D

Day 95 of Growth, Day 55 of Flowering

Hey everybody. Tommorow will make 8/12 weeks in flowering..Seem likes I started this grow a realllllly long time ago lol, the buds are really packin it on now, and with still 4 weeks or so left Im really lookin forward to this harvest. One of the plants is ahead of the pack a bit, with her trichs startin to cloud up, so she'll probably get the chop a week or two before the rest. Anyway people enjoy the pics, cya next time. :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Those ladies are getting huge and they still have another 4 weeks to get even bigger. :D Damn dude your gonna have one hell of a nice harvest. Great job Insane.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Those ladies are getting huge and they still have another 4 weeks to get even bigger. :D Damn dude your gonna have one hell of a nice harvest. Great job Insane.

yeah....what he said :cool: looking marvelous Insane :)

Day 98 of Growth, Day 58 of Flowering - One Lady Harvested

Thats right everybody, the one lady who was ahead of the other two plants has cloudy trichs, dense buds, and has been chopped down! Woohoo! Anyway heres some pics of the three main buds, didn't bother takin the pics of the little smaller buds, and I'll post some pics of the remaining 2 plants in a few more days! :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

WOW!!! Those are look'n mighty fine! The close up pic's are really good I can almost smell it...ahhhhh!

Hey Insane, who's turn is it to cross the border this time? I forget but I'm pretty sure it's yours, try not to look so guilty this time and maybe they won't strip search you again :p . Sorry about that BTW, can I make it up to you? :D

Hey GDG, seems to me like its your turn to cross the border this time since the weed is up here eh? lol ;) Maybe I'll have to make it up to you :p

Hmmm....how brave do I feel? Ok I'll wear underwear :( and socks with no holes in them just in case. Ask Mom what time I should be there for dinner ;)

Damn Insane those are some fat ass buds my friend. You did one hell of a great job on the grow. Give us that smoke report when it's all dry and cured. Can't wait. :D

do i need to get the ferry over to your place Insane? :p Nice job :)

Dude! You've got the green MOJO workin overtime for you! Those buds are delectable! Astrodamn fine! Made me drool man! (and I'm not even high yet).

Awesome grow man!

Welp dude, I'm just firing up a FROSTY BOWL and raising my Pabst high to ye!

Fun times a-poppin eh?

We are running about the same... 4-5 weeks until me done too!

I like the pic with the ZZ as a reference. Maybe we should adopt this as the universal reference standard.

Dude, I cannot even IMAGINE buying commercial weed again! I must've gotten their SCRAP for years (sometimes so weak we called started calling it 'Pretendica'), now it's like you turn on the unitiated and everyone wants that frosty NUG.

GDG, I'll expect the follow-up visit out here, just go West young woman!

Zarnon said:
Welp dude, I'm just firing up a FROSTY BOWL and raising my Pabst high to ye!

Fun times a-poppin eh?

We are running about the same... 4-5 weeks until me done too!

I like the pic with the ZZ as a reference. Maybe we should adopt this as the universal reference standard.

Dude, I cannot even IMAGINE buying commercial weed again! I must've gotten their SCRAP for years (sometimes so weak we called started calling it 'Pretendica'), now it's like you turn on the unitiated and everyone wants that frosty NUG.

GDG, I'll expect the follow-up visit out here, just go West young woman!
;) I'm good with the West Zarnon, its the North I'm a little short on. So that would be, go North (ehh) "young woman" (lol) Seriously though Insane..those are some very nicely manicured plants, I'd say you're "focused " to say the least eh? After those latest pics though, I gotta' say...I'm gettin braver! Frosty Nugs...I like that :D

Latest posts

Back