Inside and outside??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stully

Reaction score
will it be a problem if I move my seedlings outside for the daylight hours. Security is not an issue. I don't want the sun to bake the plants up and I don't know if the seedlings will love the sun so much that they shun my fluro set-up. is this safe?

Besides that, the light change should not really be an issue. But yeah...bugs...

:yeahthat:

Not a good idea... pests and parasites can easily hitch their way back into your garden and spread disaster... Also, plants that have never seen sunlight would FRY from being exposed to a full day in the sun. The UV radiation is really tough on them until they build up some tolerance. Outdoor growers who start their plants indoors always have to "harden off" their plants by first giving plants shady exposure to the sun and slowly increasing direct exposure over several days to a week.

:cool:

You can take them outside for a few hours a day and harden them off and then they should be fine after that. Are you going to be flowering with floros?
Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back