Instant Cookies (dried/cured)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hammy, I tried that cookie stuff again, it still knocks my socks off. Gotta wait for the cure rosebud!

Yeah my wife is a IC fiend. :) She can't wait to get her first bowl of it in the AM. We smoke Larry OG at night to sleep. You can't sleep on Cookies. :D

Looks awesome looks like a twin to my deathstar ohio cut and that's some strong medicine.

Yeah my wife is a IC fiend. :) She can't wait to get her first bowl of it in the AM. We smoke Larry OG at night to sleep. You can't sleep on Cookies. :D

between this post and what rosebud said, i'll have to add it to the list. who's strain is the instant cookies? i can't find anything on it.

between this post and what rosebud said, i'll have to add it to the list. who's strain is the instant cookies? i can't find anything on it.

I would have to find out. Not sure if it is a Clone only or what.

I believe that Bodhi named it Strange Love... its GirlScoutCookies forum cut x Instant Karma... PJ dubbed this cut Instant Cookies... :48:

hamster and justanotherant thank you for the info. i grew some trainwreck, was supposed to be a good uppy buzz, it gave the wife horizontal position syndrome. peace

Giggy, have you tried satori? It is a wonderful "up" high and only goes about 60-64 days.
I used to really like trainwreck, until I had satori. Mandala Satori. check it out.

Latest posts

Back