Intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan955

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined up today because I have some questions about growing, guess I came to the right place:p I'm 48, from Taxachusetts, long time bassist and keyboard player, I write, produce and record my own material. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, as I'm getting into cultivating my own, for medical purposes :) actually that's true as I have Glaucoma.

:ciao: Welcome to MP, friend. Hope everythings green on your side. :cool2:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

LordiBongtheNaked said:
Welcome. Glad to see im not the only Masshole here. Happy bong rips to you

How about this spring weather in late November!

Spartan955 said:
How about this spring weather in late November!

Its nice, been able to keep a window open in my room. However it was interesting having a white Halloween

I have Glaucoma as well but I am fortunate enough that I have the low-pressure type at this point. My .01% Lumigan is 110 dollars for a 2.5 ml bottle. Have you found it any cheaper elsewhere?

Couchlocked said:
I have Glaucoma as well but I am fortunate enough that I have the low-pressure type at this point. My .01% Lumigan is 110 dollars for a 2.5 ml bottle. Have you found it any cheaper elsewhere?

I use Combigan and it's around $160 for the same size bottle. After insurance I pay around $80

Latest posts

Back