Irish's Buds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

043.JPG

061.JPG

078.JPG

082.JPG

very nice buddy...Love that HD :D

take care and be safe

that HD is one that i would like to get into my garden one day---top notch irish---you did good kid

Oh lord. Looks amazing :) please oh please let me have your mojo lol.

:) this is my mom that made a nice blue pheno crossed to a pure afghan male...the smoke is top shelf from both...:cool:

010.JPG

026.JPG

042.JPG

065.JPG

069.JPG

Sorry.. I should have made a differnt thread.. My bad.. Just too blazed :D

I wouldnt think that the best idea posting all those pics of yourself even if you are a medi grower

Lemon Jack said:
I wouldnt think that the best idea posting all those pics of yourself even if you are a medi grower

Understood. thank you, and I feel you on that.. Even with all the grey area with prop215, cali legislation, and Federal agencies bullshit redtape, Im just growing small scale within the guidlines.

Yes, I may appear to be a dumb@ss for the face pics, but I still have passion and love for my craft. I firmly and stand behind the cause to help patients who need meds :D

(pre-answer response to this post)
Respondent: "You'll feel real good about the cause when you are in prison"

Me: I guess it would suck to be me when the sh|t hits the fan :holysheep: :holysheep:

howdy docfr8. nice looking room man. thanks for dropping by...:)

Irish said:
howdy docfr8. nice looking room man. thanks for dropping by...:)

Thanks Irish.. Much appreciation.. You have amazing looking flowers!!!!

Very tasty looking stuff, but I would spend half the day just deciding which strain to smoke...and the other half smoking them all. I would never get anything done. Oh wait, I already don't get anything done.

I do love it when you can actually see "sticky" in a pic.

bk, thanks. i got a new camera for xmas, so i'll be able to take macros now.:hubba:

all pics previously taken were with a 7 mp kodak...;) :D will get some bud shots up here soon for your viewing pleasure...:cool:

Don't worry, as usual, with a new camera he's probably taking about 1000 pics then sort thru - I know mine pisses me off, every time I think its finally clear I'll zoom it to full size and its freaking blurry again, lmao!! time and time again, I'll end up posting the least blurry, lol!!! On another note, Irish, bro - damn, that be some fine smoke, bro! Keep the faith!

Latest posts

Back