is 7000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those bulbs look perfect for growing if your going to do a cfl grow. You will get much better results with HID's but those will work also

UHM.....
I picked up some 55W 5000K color temp 6500 lumens at 100bulbs.com for cheaper. ;)
Perfect Kelvin Temps are 6500K+ for veg. 2800K for flower. (the K=Kelvin)
I grew fine with em, but you can get more lumen output with more penetration with a HID at less wattage.
Gotta watch them Ebay sales guys....they like to WAY over HYPE there product.
Another fault i see with the ad is that he has not put up the wattage used by that bulb. That sends up a flag with me too.
The ballast on them monster CFL's get pretty hot. Heads up.

In my opinion... it's junk. I wouldn't buy it. it's probably a trial product some manufacturer did and realized it was crap so they just sold off the useless product cut-rate cuz they couldn't sell them, and this guy just happened to get them. now he's going to make a buck. there is absolutely no information about what kind of power this bulb really uses or packaging (ie... no safetly rating, no warnings... who know's where it's made??? China?) ... I rest my case...

for all you know... the bulb could give off Lepton radiation and send the plant to a different dimension....

Latest posts

Back