Is anyone close to harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuman

Reaction score
I am hoping to see some before, during, and after pics of buds being cut from the plant, dried, and manicured/trimmed

thanks

I'm harvesting Sunday and Wednesday....but I don't do pics too well. I'll see what i can do. I also don't do a imaculate trim job...lol...I'm lazy, so mine may not be a good "model" I have a feeling that after the first couple of plants I'll be makeing a big pile for hash...lol....but we'll see.

I shld be harvesting my other Rez cross this weekend..I will try and detail it with pics...

My whiteberry 37 days in flower. She's 39 days today. I'll try to post pics when i harvest.

DSCI1169.JPG

DSCI1175.JPG

DSCI1181.JPG

sounds like you have all the help you need. couple more days for the fly pack.

legalize_freedom said:
I'm harvesting Sunday and Wednesday....but I don't do pics too well. I'll see what i can do. I also don't do a imaculate trim job...lol...I'm lazy, so mine may not be a good "model" I have a feeling that after the first couple of plants I'll be makeing a big pile for hash...lol....but we'll see.

the pics I'm looking don't have to be too artistic, just a pic of a untrimmed bud, then a pic of the same bud half trimmed, then a pic of the same bud fully trimmed, don't worry about "being lazy" I think I trim off too much, I was always told to trim off everything that isn't a calyx but as I'm trimming I see all those tiny leaves loaded with trichs.... it just seems like a waste to me, but then when I started a thread about smoking leaves and I get "oh great another smoking the leaves thread" so I guess I just want to see what everyone else smokes

Check the last few pages of the irish files.

well since you have others here that have offered I'll just let them show you, Hammy there is a pro with the pics....it is a pain for me. Being computer illiterate, I have to get my daughter involved, and go to her house and post from her computer, etc....it's a pain, and why ya'll don't see many pics from me. We bought a camera only to find out our computer is too old to be comapatible with it, and have to get some special disc now...lol...a PITA. I will get some pics up of my finished product though sometime.

... someone's going to have a sticky camera ;)

9 weeks into flower and one plant is about a week away, two still have clear trichs and the 4th is full moon and f.lowers for 14 weeks so has another 5 weeks to go.

The first three are unknown strain freebies from Nirvana. All of course sativa as you can tell by the long flowering times.

I'll try to take pics.

Just took some buds off my last Sensi Star cross...took pics of the trim...will post them up in a cpl minutes...

Okay...subject Sensi Star x Chemdog d

Bud fresh off plant no trim done yet....IMG_0731.jpgIMG_0732.jpg

Main fan leaves taken off....IMG_0735.jpg

Final trimmed bud....IMG_0736.jpgIMG_0737.jpgIMG_0738.jpg

A totally dried bud.....IMG_0739.jpgIMG_0740.jpg

Side by side....IMG_0741.jpg

Latest posts

Back