Is my plant ready? PICS OF TRICS N PLANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyTwoTokes

Reaction score
This is my first outdoor grow in many may years, Im in the lower NY area near the BRONX. Do my TRICHS look ready? how much longer till harvest? Today was the last day I fertilized her with super bloom. Should I stop totally and start to flush? Thanks in advance for all the advice.
edit

Hello Warduke :)

Your weeks away yet.

How long has she been in flower?

:peace:

She will take a total of 8-9 weeks of flowering to be ready for harvest, so your a way off yet.

The only true way to judge is Trichome colour, but it seems you already know about Trichomes :aok:

:peace:

Thanks for the info, I was confused because i saw small amounts of trichomes on the leaves and was nervous they would be turning amber soon.

The trichs on the leaves may turn amber first. I look at the small leaves next to the buds. In your pics, I see half cloudy, some partly clear and some clear. 4 weeks might be right, but show us more in 2 weeks. Some turn the corner to amber faster than others.

You will be amazed at the difference a couple three four weeks will make. Those girls look great now.....but they gonna beef up and expand!

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html .......;)
thanks

could somone please do a quick photoshop job and show exactly what to look for. thanks!

new2it! said:
could somone please do a quick photoshop job and show exactly what to look for. thanks!
click the "Resources" link in the toolbar above. scroll down to the "Harvesting information"..
lotsa' pictures and information

warduke said:
This is my first outdoor grow in many may years, Im in the lower NY area near the BRONX. Do my TRICHS look ready? how much longer till harvest? Today was the last day I fertilized her with super bloom. Should I stop totally and start to flush? Thanks in advance for all the advice.
edit

thought u had to look at the buds to tell if it was ready?

here is what she looks like a week later. I just fertilized her with Super Bloom and only do it once a week. I am thinking I shouldnt fertilize any more, should I just water for now on?

Nice pics! Pics 4 and 5 tell the story. The calyxes are swelling, but the trichs are still cloudy and partly cloudy. See all the new white pistils? That tells us the buds are still in the packing it on stage and getting fatter and better. You still have a ways to go. I can see why you are a little impatient. It looks like you are growing on a balcony and neighbors can see her? You still have weeks to go, sorry.

Im not worried much about the neighbors,just a tiny bit lol most of these people probably dont even know what it is and as long as no one tries to climb up and steal her im OK... I am afraid the trichs will turn fast and get amber or dark too quick but they are still partly cloudy. I just want to taste her already lol.. You think I should keep fertilizing her with the super bloom?

Latest posts

Back