Is this a Preflower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindbudcocky

Reaction score
I've been thinking my Indica plant has been a male for about a week or so and now I see this little Pre-flower looking things on my plant....but this is this question about that Is it the pollen being opened up and released someone help me out????
Thanks
Peace

side plant.JPG

pre flowers.jpg

That's a RAGING male. It's already opened it's flowers and stuff, so i'd say it has pollenated. You don't have other females in the room, do you?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

No I knew if it wasn't a male it was a hermie,that was all I was hoping for...No other plants to pollinate. Just saw that this morning and have never kept growing a male so I was just checking
Thanks Much Cocky
Peace

aww, sorry you had a male then. Gonna be getting some seedlings up soon? grow about three next so that way you'll prolly get 1-2 females. Glad we could help. Peace!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Well since it was the only plant I am growing at the moment I figure I'll give about another week or 2 and make some Hash.I hate male F$%!&** plants lol
Peace

I'm not even sure i'd make hash with that alone. I"d dry it and put it in a bag until you grow a complete grow and get all the leaves from that too, that way you at least have some leaves with trichs on them and it'll give it a nice thc kick. Male plants carry veeeeeeeery little thc.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Yeah, i found it slightly funny too. Thought it was just cause i was high haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Can I go through my male and pull off all of the pollen sacs and store them tightly for a few months in a ziploc????
Much Thanks

funny? yes you are funny ...looking dewayne ma mutta ducka doodle doo

Latest posts

Back